Raft taming pens

Dime

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, Dime said:

I know you can no longer sink foundations into the raft

Not sure where you are getting your information from?

That change was reverted the very week it was nerfed, months ago. You just have to work around some aspects of the build.

Taming rafts are incredible.  Other than their obvious limitations of needing to be on water, there is very little I can't tame in my raft.  I have one for argies and one for everything else.   I use a motorboat as a base, but I haven't seen a Leeds on Ragnarok in months.  The design is a modified version of Timmy Carbine's rafts.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glCxlQiQIZY&t=1071s

I use taming rafts for everything I can fit into them.  My holding pen for creatures I'm not ready to tame is also a raft, that way I can move it around if I need to.  I use a snagging raft to pick up Karkinos and Spinosaurus off the shores of the main river in aberration.  The first thing I usually try to rush towards on a new map is getting the raft engram.

Guest DJRone89
28 minutes ago, Pas said:

you can just walk them out with opening doors/giant hatchframes

They probably didn’t take the time to watch the video. I have the motorboat version on Ragnarok and it works a charm. Definitely one of onewings best designs.

Archived