Dedicated Server help

AngryWalrus

I'm having problems creating a dedicated server. I've created ARK servers in the past, but I can't seem to figure this out. I am confident that my ports are forwarded correctly and the .exes are properly allowed through the firewall. The server starts and I can join it on a LAN connection, but it seems like the game isn't listening properly. I've tested the ports with another game (Risk of Rain) and they open properly and friends can join. I've called my ISP (Google Fiber) and according to them, I've done everything correctly. canyouseeme.net says the ports are not responding when I check them. When I test ports I haven't opened, it says refused. This is just vanilla ARK with no expansions.

My serverstart.bat file looks like this:

start ShooterGameServer.exe TheIsland?SessionName=GameName?QueryPort=27015?ServerPassword=GamePass?ServerAdminPassword=admin?Port=7777?listen?MaxPlayers=50 
exit

But again, the server starts for me and I can see it through Steam>View>Servers and join it on LAN so I feel like it's starting correctly. I can see two instances of ShooterGameServer.exe in the Resource Monitor under Listening Ports with port 7778 and 27015 listed. The Firewall status says "Allowed, not restricted" for both.

I'm out of ideas, so any help would be appreciated.

Archived