ARK: Survival Evolved is coming to mobile devices

GroveStreetJordan

The game is brilliant. I think, that it is the best game for mobile devices. 

But I wanted to ask technical support about a problem that made me disabled to play.
Anyway, now I have a problem and don’t understand how to solve it. When I tap the button: join ark in the main menu, it shows me server list, but there aren’t servers at all inside. I mean that there is only this text: can not get list of servers. Check your network connection. 
I see this text in the table, where usually servers are situated. Can you help me and explain, what to do to continue playing ARK mobile

My Nickname: Vasilytraper
My mobile device: IPhone 8+

The game is brilliant. I think, that it is the best game for mobile devices.  But I wanted to ask technical support about a problem that made me disabled to play.

Anyway, now I have a problem and don’t understand how to solve it. When I tap the button: join ark in the main menu, it shows me server list, but there aren’t servers at all inside. I mean that there is only this text: can not get list of servers. Check your network connection. 

I see this text in the table, where usually servers are situated. Can you help me and explain, what to do to continue playing ARK mobile

My Nickname: Vasilytraper

My mobile device: IPhone 8+

Hey there! Please send an email to support@wardrumstudios.com with as much detail as you can (if you're connecting via WiFi or data, your service provider, etc.) so that we can best assist you. Thank you in advance!

22 hours ago, Trapnadzor said:

The game is brilliant. I think, that it is the best game for mobile devices. 

The game is indeed brilliant and it will be the best game on mobile devices

10 hours ago, KlepperEffect said:

Thanks

No problem ?

5 hours ago, KlepperEffect said:

What engrams will be in the mobile version?

They're same as console / pc version checkout their YouTube channel for some of them videos.

13 hours ago, StormDHG said:

If the game requires 3gb of ram to run, how am I able to play it on my iPad 5th gen that only has 2gb of ram? Is it 3gb of ram for both android and iOS devices or just on android?

Okay, to answer your question iOS device need 2GB of RAM to run the game while Android needs 3GB. You can run the game on mobile devices with less RAM, but you'll face FPS drops, lag and crashes, although the game is playable ?. Lastly to answer you question on why iOS needs less RAM please click here.

6 hours ago, GP said:

Yes, if WC were developing the mobile version, but they aren't.

Yeah, War Drum Studios are porting the game to mobile devices. And they're doing a great job, check out their YT channel ?