ARK: Survival Evolved is coming to mobile devices

GroveStreetJordan

Hello wardrum, I received the beta on Thursday! Overall, I think it is a very good idea to put ark on mobile! It does currently have some problems though. Some dinos cant hit you. I knocked a sacro out with my fists! It did no damage when hitting me. There are a few more bugs, but that is the main one. Going to positive facts about this beta, It is very fun, great online game and I LOVE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ It!!!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Zebouncycow said:

Hello wardrum, I received the beta on Thursday! Overall, I think it is a very good idea to put ark on mobile! It does currently have some problems though. Some dinos cant hit you. I knocked a sacro out with my fists! It did no damage when hitting me. There are a few more bugs, but that is the main one. Going to positive facts about this beta, It is very fun, great online game and I LOVE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ It!!!

It is best to provide feedback on the beta in the Closed Beta forum here: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/20979-closed-beta/

If you do not have access then you will need to go to your profile, select edit profile, and place the beta code you will have gained in to the "Redeem A Code" box, hit save and you will get access.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, DirkInSA said:

1 May is spring! (In the northern hemisphere)

Yes Spring runs from Mar 22nd - Jun 21st.

Regardless of what anyone says about Android in Spring, I would only pay attention to what War Drum say. They have mentioned Spring, but take what they say as others don't know any more than that and if anything changes they may inadvertently give incorrect information.

15 hours ago, StormDHG said:

The game plays well on the ipad 2017, highly recommend the newer ipads and iphone x to play the game. If there is supposed to be a singleplayer, has it been implemented yet, if so how do i access it?

Currently there are only multiplayer servers, because of beta testing. But there will be single player / offline game on full release.

• GroveStreet
13 hours ago, ArkServerAdmin said:

@WarDrumJordanHi,sir.If ark mobile coming,can we set Unofficial server(like steam)?And can we use mod?,we want to know it,thanks.

We will not be supporting unofficial servers or mods at launch. Both are things we hope to implement post-release.

On 5/9/2018 at 11:42 AM, DodoBro said:

Will Android Always Be 3 GB Of RAM Needed?? Or Will It Be Decreased To 2 GB Of RAM As IOS

It won't be decreased cause that's not how RAM works, ios is made particularly for mobile devices so the code is much more compact. That's why it needs less RAM to play the same game, it's just more efficient than android.

Edited by Gamesam33
Grammarnazis though