ARK: Survival Evolved is coming to mobile devices

GroveStreetJordan

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, OrisRas said:

I'm hoping for a single player option!! :D Would love to be able to just play by myself or just on a non dedicated server with friends where ever i go!

On 3/15/2018 at 3:30 PM, WarDrumJordan said:

Yes, you will be able to play single player offline.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 11:41 AM, GuronGur said:

What are the minimum system requirements for Ark mobile? 

For iOS roughly 3GB of free space will be required for the download (the actual app is less than 2GB, but iOS requires additional space while installing) and will require 2GB of RAM.
For Android a minimum of 3GB of RAM is required.

On 3/21/2018 at 5:26 PM, TMilligan2766 said:

Is everything from the base game included?

We feature the majority of the creatures found on the Island (and only feature the Island map), but in compromises for mobile have removed boss battles, supply beacons, and cross ark transfer/uploads. As well as this, items and creatures added later in the PC/Console versions are not available. You can find out more about what creatures are included here.

On 3/21/2018 at 10:50 PM, Mckeith said:

Will iPad Air 1 supported?

The iPad Air 1 will not be supported due to not having the required 2GB of RAM required to run the game.

On 3/22/2018 at 10:28 AM, JaredBauer said:

Will the dlcs be released for mobile 

1 minute ago, StormDHG said:

If we do get the mobile version will we be able to play on other maps like center and ragnarok, as well as dlc maps that we paid for on our main platform?

Mobile will feature only the Island map at this time, and we do not currently have plans to release DLC.

Omg I have been waiting soo long for this searching App Store almost everyday. This is awesome i LOVE you guys! I have 2500hrs playing ARK on PC and im kind of limited nowadays Playing ARK on my PC since im going to be a father soon but i can play on my mobile still. Hope I get the Beta just signed up for it! Best Regards