pvp Server NA 285 needs help

GiggleSnarf

I recently started playing Official servers again. I joined a friend on a Ragnarok server, to try and build up. We managed to build up for a couple days only to be wiped over and over by the multiple alphas on the server who have just taken over completely. We lost everything, my friend quit the game out of frustration. They have relentlessly bullied players off the server for about a week now. Trolling almost non stop. The threaten constantly to follow us into other servers and make it so no one can play. 2 of them found me in a secondary server today and transferred a couple gigas over to wipe me there too.

If anyone can take care of them, myself and the smaller tribes of 285 would be grateful.
There are multiple problematic tribes on the server, but the two most problematic are FX, and Apex Invictus. 

I was just playing on that server myself a few days ago with my tribe We built up there for a couple days. I scouted it out for like a week, it was wiped by invictus hannibal used to be on there. Who was it Apex-invictus, Armyofdarkness NFG? Im not in a tribe though i left it cause my leader wanted to start acting up and accusing me of doing stuff i didnt do. My GT is also Vengecide if you want to talk. They were bullying my tribe before we left the server.... I hate to tell you but Apex probably aint going anywhere they are part of a big alliance. I just got back to so if you want to make a tribe with me let me know. x2 is friday to wednesday. Do yourself a favor and make your profile on xbox appear offline while you play ark. You and anyone in your tribe must do that or thats gonna continue to follow you to other servers.

Archived