irl If you could tame a dinosaur IRL, what would it be?

TobyPlayz5

I had a dream last night;

In my dream I had a raptor as a pet, it went everywhere with me, it was my bodyguard, my friend, practically my brother. I woke up today feeling better than ever, because there was other stuff that happened in that dream, everything that happened in that dream was so good and such a nice idea of what life COULD be like, that I woke up feeling better than ever and wanting that dream to come true.

is this limited to ark creatures? cause if not id love to have a yi qi its small enough that it wont murder me if it thinks im taking its food and well come on who doesnt want an awesome little flying dinosaur that is basically a wyvern that can perch on your shoulder also they ate bugs so food would be super cheap. also it confuses me why they havent put yi qi into the game sure it would probably be useless but still would be sweet.

54 minutes ago, Havokpaintedwolf said:

is this limited to ark creatures? cause if not id love to have a yi qi its small enough that it wont murder me if it thinks im taking its food and well come on who doesnt want an awesome little flying dinosaur that is basically a wyvern that can perch on your shoulder also they ate bugs so food would be super cheap. also it confuses me why they havent put yi qi into the game sure it would probably be useless but still would be sweet.

This is limited to anything from any of the DLCs not just ARK: The Island.

Rock Drakes, Reapers, Wyverns all added. Modded creatures also count as possible answers.

Why is the topic not allowing me to add anything new?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like a Spinosaur! 

They are so versatile. Good on Land, awesome near Water and ingame they just walk like giant puppies! 

If they could stay miniature sized that would be so cute xD

Having the little doggie sized Dino wave it's tail and walk to you, before it jumps into the river to bring home some fish <3

Besides that, I think a Direwolf would make a great companion.

They look warm and fluffy, are pack-animals and seem pretty good for transporting you short ranges. 

Cuddling into the warm fur of your direwolf, on a cold winter night, near a campfire below a sky full of stars sounds awesome imho! 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived