Building On Charge Nodes

Demerus

You can't blow people up on PVE.  And on PVE building on charge nodes is cancer.  As Dreadnaught said,  the best way to farm element is to go from node to node in rapid succession.  So yes, you technically can build on one, but if you're on a PVE server you will earn the ire of everyone else on that server.    Charge nodes should be no-build zones on PVE just like drops and caves are--I have no idea why the map builders didn't have the foresight to realize what jerks people would be on PVE when it came to charge nodes, especially since there's no other way to farm element on this map.

11 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

You can do it but its really not worth it, to make any decent amount of element in a run you must hit multiple charge nodes so building over 1 is a waste imho.

Really dont agree. I build over 2 infront of my base have the batteries in there and the mats in storage boxes. The only think I have todo is walk in there every hour or so and I automaticly make alot of element without much effort only need to keep the mats up.

13 hours ago, Pas said:

Really dont agree. I build over 2 infront of my base have the batteries in there and the mats in storage boxes. The only think I have todo is walk in there every hour or so and I automaticly make alot of element without much effort only need to keep the mats up.

Well you make 6 element an hour and ill make 160, to each his own i guess.

On 3/16/2018 at 4:28 PM, Shadowless28 said:

On PvE it is not allowed to block them.(Though not sure what luck you will have on your case since they are so plentiful.)  On PvP it's at your own risk.  

There's actually not a single posted rule about building around a charge node. It's akin to building around a water vein. 

- PVE specific: Blocking other tribes from building at their own base, blocking in other tribes dinos, blocking access in/out of a tribes base, obstructing pathways or waterways for the purpose of denying another tribe access, may be a cause for action by a GM. A GM may ask you to move or relocate if your structure is negatively impacting a server (ie. you block off a large portion of the map so that other members of that server cannot access it).

This yellow portion is more of what I was referring to in my post.  I should have spelled it out a bit better and that's what the comments in the parenthesis meant regarding luck in your case. 

3 hours ago, Shadowless28 said:

- PVE specific: Blocking other tribes from building at their own base, blocking in other tribes dinos, blocking access in/out of a tribes base, obstructing pathways or waterways for the purpose of denying another tribe access, may be a cause for action by a GM. A GM may ask you to move or relocate if your structure is negatively impacting a server (ie. you block off a large portion of the map so that other members of that server cannot access it).

This yellow portion is more of what I was referring to in my post.  I should have spelled it out a bit better and that's what the comments in the parenthesis meant regarding luck in your case. 

I agree that they shouldn't be blocked off, but I interpret this "rule" would not apply to a single node (maybe even 2 closeby) out of 50+. What if someone blocked 1 beaver spawn by living ontop of it? It's essentially the same thing.

I play on legacy anyway, so even blocked nodes are shared with most tribes (myself included) who are trusted to not steal the batteries so everyone can insta-craft.

3 hours ago, Shadowless28 said:

My tribe plays on  PvE Aberration since the very beginning and never have any structures around charge stations been removed. Pretty much every charge station in the fertile zone is walled off, if you want to craft large amounts in a short period of time, you need to go to the blue zone.

19 hours ago, Finall said:

My tribe plays on  PvE Aberration since the very beginning and never have any structures around charge stations been removed. Pretty much every charge station in the fertile zone is walled off, if you want to craft large amounts in a short period of time, you need to go to the blue zone.

Do blue zone nodes craft/charge faster? Or are there more dense concentrations of nodes in small areas?

Archived