Where are the new servers? (Answered)

TheDrizzle404

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lilpanda said:

PS4 servers are now online also. Servers 829-888 as well as NA ORP CrossARK13.

We will be adding additional servers when we feel they are needed as well as adding OC servers and some additional "token" servers (CrossARK, CrossPlay, ORP, Hardcore, Prim+)

You just need compare Amount of ppl on the new Center PVE PC Servers and the Amount of ppl on the new Ragnarok PVE PC Servers then you see what needed.

Has anybody got any idea (I know, silly question) when the saved files will be available? I have been checking regularly as they said the file would be available on the same day.

The Great Migration #2!
This will be our final warning regarding the second deprecation of some of our legacy servers! It will take place on Friday, 9th of March. We'll be starting off by working on bringing these specific Legacy Servers offline in the early morning, and by the end of the evening, we'll have a launched a bunch of new Official Servers across all platforms. The save files for the PC servers will be made available on Friday the 9th, and we'll be working with Nitrado to get the console ones online as soon as possible! If you are a player on the Official Legacy Server Network please read the full post at the link below for more information as well as a list of which Legacy servers are being taken down permanently.

I know, I know I am just being too trusting aren't I?
:$

• Volunteer Moderator
16 minutes ago, Mannoc said:

Has anybody got any idea (I know, silly question) when the saved files will be available? I have been checking regularly as they said the file would be available on the same day.

The Great Migration #2!
This will be our final warning regarding the second deprecation of some of our legacy servers! It will take place on Friday, 9th of March. We'll be starting off by working on bringing these specific Legacy Servers offline in the early morning, and by the end of the evening, we'll have a launched a bunch of new Official Servers across all platforms. The save files for the PC servers will be made available on Friday the 9th, and we'll be working with Nitrado to get the console ones online as soon as possible! If you are a player on the Official Legacy Server Network please read the full post at the link below for more information as well as a list of which Legacy servers are being taken down permanently.

I know, I know I am just being too trusting aren't I?
:$

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/deprecated-official-pc-server-backups/

Scroll down to the bottom you should find the pc ones available now.. 

1 hour ago, lilpanda said:

We will be adding additional servers when we feel they are needed as well as adding OC servers and some additional "token" servers (CrossARK, CrossPlay, ORP, Hardcore, Prim+)

We really need more Ragnarok servers...

When can we expect to see the OC servers?

Every OC server pvE server available to me is excessively pillared and tame capped, this is really not a fun way to be playing the game. 

Will transfers of dinos be allowed to these servers? cause it seems like this is just going to be an ongoing issue if its allowed. 

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, morphiine said:

When can we expect to see the OC servers?

Every OC server pvE server available to me is excessively pillared and tame capped, this is really not a fun way to be playing the game. 

Will transfers of dinos be allowed to these servers? cause it seems like this is just going to be an ongoing issue if its allowed. 

1. Soon, they are working on it. 

2. Yes, most new servers will be tame capped and pillared in a week or two. 

At which point people will clamor for more “new servers” ad nauseam.

33 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

1. Soon, they are working on it. 

2. Yes, most new servers will be tame capped and pillared in a week or two. 

At which point people will clamor for more “new servers” ad nauseam.

Not to mention that some maps are too limited (*cough*Rag*cough*) in terms of how many are there, increasing that happening.

12 hours ago, lilpanda said:

So why does ps4 and pc get official orp cluster servers and xbox gets nothing..... I quit 2 weeks ago with my tribe and this is the only thing we are willing to come back to the game for.

In the hope of you giving xbox these servers here is my next question in advance as I know what will happen why only add a NA cluster what about EU?

22 minutes ago, Voidtoker said:

Is there nothing new for the XB servers but more for the official cluster? What is the point? People will transfer bases to the map and it will be no different than the current situation. Why no exploration into servers with no tribes or at least tribe limits?

Completely sucks that they have gave ps4 and pc ORP Official servers and xbox gets forgotten about.

Servers with orp or tribe limit size and others would be a step in the right direction.

Does not take a rocket scientist to know that this will increase the player base or keep existing players.

On 10/03/2018 at 6:04 PM, invincibleqc said:

You are the only one that is responsible if your choices are affecting your health.

His family made him the way he is, how is he responsible for his choices? He never had a chance. 

Amazingly, some US comedy show actually summed up the logical position in a musical number:

Guest DJRone89
7 hours ago, Cullis said:

His family made him the way he is, how is he responsible for his choices? He never had a chance. 

Amazingly, some US comedy show actually summed up the logical position in a musical number:

What a ridiculous counter argument.

You have a serious issue, choosing to stay up and wait for something that was never guaranteed, and then blame someone else for it affecting your health, which is the very thing you are replying to.

Archived