TheDrizzle404

Where are the new servers? (Answered)

3 hours ago, Pas said:

yea its horrible on twitter even one message than its dead for 15 hours do they even realise how players think ? ppl just wait for hours refreshing hoping for new servers. Instead of playing games we just sit in a lobby hoping

I slept for 7 hours today waking to an alarm every 1 hour to check for new servers... they are playing havoc with our health.

1 minute ago, monomania said:

I slept for 7 hours today waking to an alarm every 1 hour to check for new servers... they are playing havoc with our health.

Those who fall into addiction will frequently blame other people for their predicament. It is only when they take responsibility for their situation that they can be free. Don't blame them for your gaming addiction. You are the only one that is responsible if your choices are affecting your health. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We're currently working on getting configs generated for the new servers to allocate them across our hardware. They'll be launching in batches throughout the day today and the rest of the weekend if they are full. Servers will likely begin to show up over the next hour or two once we get some ready to deploy. I will be sure to post a notice here once they start coming online.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Those who fall into addiction will frequently blame other people for their predicament. It is only when they take responsibility for their situation that they can be free. Don't blame them for your gaming addiction. You are the only one that is responsible if your choices are affecting your health. :)

Thats pretty rude i'm not gonna say what I want to say. Still doesn't change the fact that the communication is terrible. They cant be stupid enough that they dont know ppl are refreshing pages hoping for new servers and just dont give any information for 17/18 hours. And yes I have read the latest twitter message and i'm glad there is some clarity now.

Edited by Pas
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Confucius say? ¬¬

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

We're currently working on getting configs generated for the new servers to allocate them across our hardware. They'll be launching in batches throughout the day today and the rest of the weekend if they are full. Servers will likely begin to show up over the next hour or two once we get some ready to deploy. I will be sure to post a notice here once they start coming online.

Twitter too? Takes me like 20 minutes to figure out which employee on what platform is giving the info lol.

Just now, jpipher said:

Pandas reply is a hope not an answer?

It's an answer and a confirmation of what is currently happening.

Posted (edited)

Getting the idea they didn't even calculate or plan anything they are just winging it. He said they will keep adding servers if the servers are full. but if they only add servers once other servers are 70/70 we still wont have enough. Thought they would atleast have a plan when they knew they would take more legacy down

Edited by Pas

2 hours ago, lilpanda said:

C'mon Pandaaaaaa been waiting since last night 1am 🤗

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

New PC servers are now going live. They will be CrossArk 11 & 12 as well as any server from 327-389. Console servers are still a work in progress but they'll be up once they're ready.

Rly nice! 2 EU PVE Ragnarok and 5 Island..... Lets bet how long it takes for TameCap and laags ! Its the same raptoring poop like last Legacy Shutdown. Closing more then hundred server and open a few.

Edited by Spaxx
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Spaxx said:

Rly nice! 2 EU PVE Ragnarok and 5 Island..... Lets bet how long it takes for TameCap and laags ! Its the same raptoring poop like last Legacy Shutdown. Closing more then hundred server and open a few.

I´ve heard from quite some people that they are moving their dinos to the new servers. I give them 1 month till cap :D

1 hour ago, Gafgarion said:

Well tbh you just Kidding us like always. You add 4 EU Center PVE Servers where less than 5 ppl on Server. And you add 2 EU Rag PVE Servers where 35+ ppl on.

God Damn add more Rag PVE Servers.

Oh i dont think ps4 gonna be any better :(