Where are the new servers? (Answered)

TheDrizzle404

7 minutes ago, Eanaya said:

Or rather allow ppl to have one tribe on each map, but not like 3 tribes on different Island servers. Many don't want to transfer characters but if you play on SE you still need Island dinos, be it for transport/harvesting or kibbles.

Not a bad idea, though the folks with multiple accounts will find a way around the one tribe-one unique server rule. As for SE many don't like playing on there due to the weather. The sandstorms and heatwaves are a pain to deal with, especially if you are doing a long tame.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Klakky said:

People like you make this game horrible, if people didnt worry about tame caps so much there wouldnt really be any.... the players themselves are destroying ark more than the devs lately

I play on PvP, so its not my problem. Just giving ideas to toxic community.

If WC wants to have good new servers, they should just disable transfer for 2-4 weeks. All problems fixed. ;)

3 minutes ago, isu said:

Guys, at 1st migration they closed like 600-700 servers and opened 200. So I doubt that they will open now same number of servers as they closed. 

I would say that 3-8 pvp servers and 10-15 pve max. Some of them can be even as clusters or aberrations.

Because now they put less server/server machine so the servers are better. Like we had 255 ping every day  when 20 or more player was on at  island 45 and now its  fine.

2 minutes ago, devid20 said:

Nope, they did, but i think you just want to argue with me :D Just go and upload you'r thylas and water rexes for capping :D

Dude just read the 1st migration post and you can see they clearly said they're using old servers and in one twitter feed forgot if its littlepanda or jen that answered they just wiped them and reused them for the new servers AND they mention they will be getting(buying) more servers (distant dream)

4 minutes ago, JamesDoty said:

What do we look for in the server list to recognize it as a new server?

I have my servers sorted by day and set to all maps. When the servers load, the servers with the highest number of days is at the top of the list, the newst servers with the lowest amount of days is at the bottom of the list. I just kept refreshing and looking for them at the bottom of the list. If it is like last anything night though, there will only like 10 new servers.

32 minutes ago, TonyD said:

The new servers were up for about 5 minutes last night around 7pm eastern time. They were broken though, instead of being titled they literally said "Nothing" and set for day 1. After they caught the problem they took the servers back down. They obviously haven't been back up since.

I saw this as well as a properly named primitive+ cluster before they all disappeared. An update would be nice.

7 minutes ago, BigmacSmallFries said:

I hope they bring in a pve hardcore cluster been waiting on pve hardcore clusters since the first migration only ever see pvp ones,

or at least put these servers into there own clusters so everyone has a chance 

Hardcore should stay PvP imo it's hardcore it's not supposed to be easy mode.

Just now, C3rb3rus said:

Hardcore should stay PvP imo it's hardcore it's not supposed to be easy mode.

no it should be both, with all the glitching under mapping, pvp is just who can cheat the other better.

plus some like pve, the legacy ove still gets +10 on it at times just full of every big tribe from last migration and has no support you cant build there or do anything and spawns are all raptored up. so yeah we should get one its only fair for those who dont want to pvp, and for us that want to start fresh.

The amount of hate I've grown against this company because of this stuff in the last year have only been released by stop taking them and the game serious and laughing at them every time something like this happens. It's the healthiest thing we can do. They don't realize we are people here waiting and waiting, or they just don't give a freaking crap.

They are the number 1 reason people leave officials servers and one of the biggest reasons people quit ARK.

Two days ago there were login problems on Blizzard systems (that they were not even their fault) and they updated every single hour on their Customer Support Twitter, sometimes much less. God I was not used to that. I looked back to this poop company and laughted so hard. Don't even try to bring up the "Wildcard doesn't have the money Blizzard has" argument please. Wildcard is bigger than a lot of companies that don't act like this. It's not about money, it's about their poopty policy of opacity and not having any raptoring respect for they player base.

10 minutes ago, BigmacSmallFries said:

no it should be both, with all the glitching under mapping, pvp is just who can cheat the other better.

plus some like pve, the legacy ove still gets +10 on it at times just full of every big tribe from last migration and has no support you cant build there or do anything and spawns are all raptored up. so yeah we should get one its only fair for those who dont want to pvp, and for us that want to start fresh.

That's your opinion I just gave mine, neither is "wrong". PvP isn't all undermesh and cheaters cause I've never undermeshed or cheated in 5k hours and all I play is pvp. And in PvP if someone pillars andarea you can blow those pillars up ?

E68rj-qn_bigger.jpgAdam @thelilpanda
FollowingFollowing @thelilpanda
More
Replying to @AlmightyGamerYT

were they "NOTHING" ones? those weren't meant to go live :P

1:59 PM - 9 Mar 2018

Archived