Where are the new servers? (Answered)

TheDrizzle404

I understand the staff here doesn't have specific details regarding a time, but can we at least know the planned method? Are the servers just going to appear on the server list silently with no announcement? Will there be an announcement as the servers go up? Perhaps some sort of countdown for them to go live after everything is ready? I'd like to know so I don't have to sit on the server list refreshing over and over. Any updates would be appreciated.

edit: Thanks for answering, lilpanda.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Hannoky.Bufu said:

I keep watching there post on twitter and everything, maybe it take much time as expected, but we need a litte update, if its still necessary to spam server list, or, do we gonna have a notification in game when server gonna come soon.

No notification usually and I've been monitoring them since yesterday, the only notification about it was when all servers were going offline they said its to delete the legacy servers, no notification since then, also the devs are from UK so in europe time its 7am, doubt they gonna get online any time soon...

I thought the poor customer relations was limited to Zenimax and Elder Scrolls Online. I guess not. 

Companies need to underpromise and over deliver. That's how to make customers happy. 

As i new player (8 weeks) I rushed to farm mats to build a modest base. I could have taken my time. The Xbox na-pve servers have multiple alpha tribes. 

A fresh start would be nice 

18 minutes ago, ComradeRyu said:

i was waiting all night last night aswell, up to 2 am, (Europe) they said "new server scoming up soon" and  then ceased to communicate...

I havent slept in more than 2 days, day before because of my schedule only slept for about 2 hours(not involved with the game) and still havent gone to sleep after that and I wont until sunday or until servers get online so I can build a base where I first had it back on legacy ( got very nostalgic so moving back to the island ), up to 2-3am is normal for breeding but I know how u feel, I hate staying up even for an hour longer than I feel I can take
PS: adding 3-4 servers around 4am would have been great for everyone that stayed up with the game in EU.... oh well lets hope we get at least 20 island servers out of 123~ servers on the PC wipe list( I briefly counted it, too tired to check it)...

@Saeora "This will be our final warning regarding the second deprecation of some of our legacy servers! It will take place on Friday, 9th of March. We'll be starting off by working on bringing these specific Legacy Servers offline in the early morning, and by the end of the evening, we'll have a launched a bunch of new Official Servers across all platforms. The save files for the PC servers will be made available on Friday the 9th, and we'll be working with Nitrado to get the console ones online as soon as possible! If you are a player on the Official Legacy Server Network please read the full post at the link below for more information as well as a list of which Legacy servers are being taken down permanently "  

2 minutes ago, Saeora said:

@ Hannoky.Bufu

Aucun endroit où il est dit aujourd'hui. "Soon" est relatif. La dernière migration a été faite dans un intervalle d'un mois, et si vous regardez le libellé fait dans tous les messages d'annonce pour cela, ils déclarent tous que c'était aujourd'hui la date de mise à mort, pas la date de réutilisation. Une heure / date précise n'a pas été donnée. 

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/312624-community-crunch-121-triceratops-tlc-preview-introducing-zen-rowe-and-more/

Archived