SC Ally raids

Well, I'm not here to rant but I just want other tribes to know that SC (Space Cowboys), is not the all good Mega Tribe. A lot, but, not all of the SC members are bad, but before I talk about it. Let me give you a bit of a background.

We're on PS4, One of SC members on a server, add me on PSN: TheStryder1000 for names/server numbers of the people ally raiding. But SC, at the time was a mega tribe we looked up to, since most of the other Mega Tribes either undermap or DDoS the servers. What SC sub tribe did was, they went on our server and allied us to store 3 of there Wyverns since they wanted to attack the person in the Ice Cave, Epic Legion. We said sure, they're SC and he promised he'd do nothing bad and at the time we thought extremely highly of SC. Sadly later, we were taming a Pteradon but sadly got killed :(, rip the 145 male xD; we come back and all of our turret towers were c4'd in our entire crafting area and inside were destroyed. We see the player in which I can't say his name was in SC, the person who allied with us was inside our base, we killed him but the damage was already done. I went on there server and asked, tribe leader didn't believe me with some evidence I proposed, and said either pull up or shut your raptoring mouth.

I just want to see if other people of the community are getting backstabbed by SC Sub Tribes or if it was just a one time thing.

EDIT: I do want to note cause I think it might be important, but SC and VVV are allied. VVV was present on our server and allied with us, not sure why SC Subtribes would ally raid on a protected server :|

Yeah, always ask for the discord name as it can be someone just using SC as a cover. We have encountered this a lot in our server, people will come and grief. When they get killed, they claim they are SC and will wipe the server unless they get their gear back, blah blah. I have a guy from SC in my tribe (we are his little vacation tribe, lol) and I always send him their info (PSN name and the SC tribe they are claiming to be a part of, server number if they mention one) and he will check discord to see if they are lying. Nearly all of the time they are.

server SE 81 is supposedly an SC server. but honestly it's a joke, they tried to lock down the whole server but the tlc patches for the Kangaroos have made that strategy moot! I've been jumping in and grabbing stuff during storms when the turrets are down, lot's of decent eggs, But I can't say it's a friendly server but they are definitely not friendly to anyone, and I have a hard time thinking they are actually SC, the PVP has been poor. During a storm I blew up a defense after I was already in their base, they rushed out and left many doors open so Access was easy, Got a few Tek gear pieces of armor that were on members sleeping in the base and of course raided their Egg fridges, then retreated and hung low to let the timers allow transfer. I go in once in a while but honestly, we are trying to rebuild a new Rag Server so that has taken some time.  If you want to have some fun, pop into 81 with a bit of c4, blow a blocked column and then just use a kangaroo or picks to get into Canibal or Les Guerriers base... They don't seem to use plant y or keep dinos on Turreted mode and most will rush out to find what blew up. I have found this a much better way to get high-level Wyv eggs than actually run the trench myself. Most of the time only 4 to 7 members on, the most I've seen on the server at once is 14 and That might include randoms. Either way, SE 81 is an easy score...

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:11 AM, Grimm1234 said:

server SE 81 is supposedly an SC server. but honestly it's a joke, they tried to lock down the whole server but the tlc patches for the Kangaroos have made that strategy moot! I've been jumping in and grabbing stuff during storms when the turrets are down, lot's of decent eggs, But I can't say it's a friendly server but they are definitely not friendly to anyone, and I have a hard time thinking they are actually SC, the PVP has been poor. During a storm I blew up a defense after I was already in their base, they rushed out and left many doors open so Access was easy, Got a few Tek gear pieces of armor that were on members sleeping in the base and of course raided their Egg fridges, then retreated and hung low to let the timers allow transfer. I go in once in a while but honestly, we are trying to rebuild a new Rag Server so that has taken some time.  If you want to have some fun, pop into 81 with a bit of c4, blow a blocked column and then just use a kangaroo or picks to get into Canibal or Les Guerriers base... They don't seem to use plant y or keep dinos on Turreted mode and most will rush out to find what blew up. I have found this a much better way to get high-level Wyv eggs than actually run the trench myself. Most of the time only 4 to 7 members on, the most I've seen on the server at once is 14 and That might include randoms. Either way, SE 81 is an easy score...

Yeah, I honestly have a hard time believing they are really SC, then. They usually don't merge with tribes that are so clearly bad at pvp and base defense (in SE with no secondary power for when the storms hit?) DILO are they thinking? *face palm* that doesn't seem to be SC behavior.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/9/2018 at 10:10 PM, TheStryder1000 said:

Well, I'm not here to rant but I just want other tribes to know that SC (Space Cowboys), is not the all good Mega Tribe. A lot, but, not all of the SC members are bad, but before I talk about it. Let me give you a bit of a background.

We're on PS4, One of SC members on a server, add me on PSN: TheStryder1000 for names/server numbers of the people ally raiding. But SC, at the time was a mega tribe we looked up to, since most of the other Mega Tribes either undermap or DDoS the servers. What SC sub tribe did was, they went on our server and allied us to store 3 of there Wyverns since they wanted to attack the person in the Ice Cave, Epic Legion. We said sure, they're SC and he promised he'd do nothing bad and at the time we thought extremely highly of SC. Sadly later, we were taming a Pteradon but sadly got killed :(, rip the 145 male xD; we come back and all of our turret towers were c4'd in our entire crafting area and inside were destroyed. We see the player in which I can't say his name was in SC, the person who allied with us was inside our base, we killed him but the damage was already done. I went on there server and asked, tribe leader didn't believe me with some evidence I proposed, and said either pull up or shut your raptoring mouth.

I just want to see if other people of the community are getting backstabbed by SC Sub Tribes or if it was just a one time thing.

EDIT: I do want to note cause I think it might be important, but SC and VVV are allied. VVV was present on our server and allied with us, not sure why SC Subtribes would ally raid on a protected server :|

not a real  Sc member probally some troll hoping you would fall for it you should of told VVV to see what going on at the  time instead of alllying first as many White walkers pretend  to be SC to get any  followers  to ally with them and backstab them to give sc a bad name

• 1 month later...

Archived