Best Way To Get Thru Water Cave

AFXAcid

I run in with 2 tek rifles for the water portion, and a shotgun for the land portion. If you also have a tek helmet, you can see them through the walls, which really nullifies their threat.

But our first run was simple enough too, 1 man with a shotty, 2 crossbows and 500 arrows plus 3 sets of equips and med brew/stim, get your feet wet to aggro them and swim allllll the way back to land. If they catch you, whip out a sword and take it down. Hit the land and heal/replace equips. If you’re taking this method, definitely bring plenty of sleeping bags for check points. Best advised to have a buddy to help shoot from the surface or hold spare equips if you die.

22 hours ago, davidcostarica said:

2 words, Cactus Broth!

It actually won't really help. Plus, you need to think about how to get back without actually touching them.

18 hours ago, Shadowless28 said:

You could also bring a transmitter inside the cave if you want to.  My tribe took one in because someone had spawned a reaper king in the cave and we needed something to be able to take it down.  

I recalled you can't exactly build anything within the cave, unless that was on unofficial server setting?

On 3/17/2018 at 11:36 AM, Vaculity said:

I recalled you can't exactly build anything within the cave, unless that was on unofficial server setting?

This was done on an official PvP server.  I can assure you it is possible to place a tek transmitter inside the cave opening after you crouch down to get into the main part of the cave. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived