x2 this weekend

Saddler

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And... still no 2x. That, after an 18 hour server crash Monday that cost our server dearly. Looking more and more like this game just isn't worth the time commitment. Every time I or server mates report an issue we get a response to the effect of "If you don't like it start your own server". That's not what I paid for.

• Volunteer Moderator
55 minutes ago, Balakerz said:

And... still no 2x. That, after an 18 hour server crash Monday that cost our server dearly. Looking more and more like this game just isn't worth the time commitment. Every time I or server mates report an issue we get a response to the effect of "If you don't like it start your own server". That's not what I paid for.

What you paid for certainly wasn’t  a guaranteed 2X event every weekend. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Balakerz said:

Thanks Gaf, good to know. Don't understand what new servers have to do with no 2x on my existing server, but whatever. You would think 2x would entice people to move to a new server...

They don't set 2x individually on every server. So if they were to set 2x it would be set on new and existing servers. It doesn't make sense to start the new servers off with boosted stats, hence that's why your existing server doesn't have it.

1 hour ago, Nelevon said:

I am cool with no 2x this week, they have had it every weekend since i started, so missing one isnt that bad

That's right, having a evolution event that isn't guaranteed to happen every weekend not happen isn't the 'Devs don't listen and hate us all' that the complainers make it out to be :Campfire:

Archived