Any new Prim + servers coming

jjfats

Ya because all the alphas have already been established.  If they would make new ones people who want to play but can't compete with the alphas will have a fresh start.  New crossark clusters would be cool.   As is there is only one pvp crossark server for prim+,  that really makes it hard for other people who are not friends with the people on the server to grow.  If there were new ones maybe people would play because they have a chance to grow.

• 1 month later...

Prim+ has serious bugs that have remained unfixed for a very long time, and it feels unfinished and unbalanced in several ways. There are only a clutch of dedicated players on each of the servers on our cluster. I see new people log on daily, but they don't stay because many of the bugs take a lot of the pleasure from the game. 90% will drop out once they realize that the stunningly long load in times are the norm, or hit an explorer note and learn that in Prim they are actually land mines that crash your game. We honestly feel pretty abandoned by the developer, so it's very hard to imagine they would add more servers. Without any attention, the abysmal server populations I imagine will cause many of the existing servers to come up for consideration for deletion or re-assignment at some point. Maybe that's the point of giving it no attention. Maybe they are over it and no one wants to say it?

In spite of that, I have enjoyed it. I like the new structures and crafting and see the potential for the unfinished crop system to be something fun and original. I hate tech tier with a passion, and long for the old game where chain raising rexes, doing endless grindy metal runs, and repetitively doing boss fights in a mega tribe for element weren't a thing. It's actually possible to build a decent base and stick around a while, even without being a part of a mega. Griefers hate the load in times, so you have a better, more stable community of nice players who know and look out for each other, and you get a little pvp action from time to time protecting your allies from those occasional roaming griefers that can stomach the load times and other issues.

If you still want to give it a try, look me up on NA Island Cluster 3 if you're a chill player who doesn't grief or pvp decent players without cause. I'll hook you up. 

• 2 months later...

Yeah no doubt, just had an alpha try to force us to do his bidding to continuing building on his server. Xb1 TheCenter 5 2000ish days the guerrilla warefare tribe are dictators and ruin the experience for everyone but imposing their will and then pretend8ng to be your friend in return for you doing all the work for the them

Archived