pvp Extinction3x/Island 3x/Scorched 3x/Aberration 3x Near Official Experience!

Brayn

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been on your extinction server for around 2 weeks or so and had just hit my first (hopefully) admin fixable problem. I don't know if I'm in the right place to send a request for help as I'm also new to the forums (account is 5 minutes old already... it's growing up so fast lol) but I'd like to talk to the server admin about some help. If I'm posting in the wrong spot, please help direct me to the right place

On 11/28/2018 at 2:06 PM, Thatguy1985 said:

Hi, I've been on your extinction server for around 2 weeks or so and had just hit my first (hopefully) admin fixable problem. I don't know if I'm in the right place to send a request for help as I'm also new to the forums (account is 5 minutes old already... it's growing up so fast lol) but I'd like to talk to the server admin about some help. If I'm posting in the wrong spot, please help direct me to the right place

Am I super late?  What’s the issue?  Send me a message.

okay so im editing my post stating these servers were great. There is one problem and it’s a huge problem. The admin (Brayn) is Jester from Undaunted (tribe in the server). They have raided us twice, first time being with a dragon with over 1mil health (nothing on the server even compares). They raided us first bc we attacked their obelisk base. Second because we were asking if he was admin and he got mad. What’s funny is he won’t even admit to being admin and deny’s it. But there is proof of him using admincodes to help tribes........ also if you look at the name of the ark character jester, look at Brayns profile picture...... now since all this happened the admin won’t help me with any admins issues, which he said he would. It’s funny because he said he would. So if you want a fair server without a power tripping admin, don’t join this server.

tl;dr... admins pretends he isn’t admin and has op things that will wipe you. Don’t play server.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived