Legacy serverd

Bigz2k17

• 3 weeks later...

Heard that they are getting rid of the ones that only have 1-2 people logging on daily. So the more populated ones will still remain and you will be able to play as much as you want ^.^. Hope that is true because there are allot of people that will be sad if they do get rid of the majorly populated legacy servers. I can see why they would get rid of the none populated ones

On 3/8/2018 at 1:00 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

You won't get an official answer from WC on this.

The answer is yes. After a while they will all be taken down. This is evident by the fact that they pulled support for them.

What do you mean they pulled support? So if I'm on a legacy server I won't get any patches and such?! If I knew that I would've got on a new server on day 1 and not put more time in to finding an area for a base and taming more animals on lagnarockPVE server. I must have misunderstood what you said, right?

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, Wowiwon said:

What do you mean they pulled support? So if I'm on a legacy server I won't get any patches and such?! If I knew that I would've got on a new server on day 1 and not put more time in to finding an area for a base and taming more animals on lagnarockPVE server. I must have misunderstood what you said, right?

You get the same updates as regular servers. But you no longer receive support ticket support. If you lose a character or Dino's get stuck or you accidently lose ownership of your tribe you no longer can create a ticket and get a gm to help.

here was the link from July 19 2017 

Archived