poll Favorite Mod Types

ZenRowe

Favorite Mod Types  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite kind of mods to play, or that you wish there more of?

• Arena Combat
    • Economy Mods
    • New Gear (Armors/Weapons/Tools)
    • RP Mods
    • Structure Building Mods
    • User Interface Mods
    • New Creatures
    • New Mechanics
    • Small Maps
    • Large Maps
    • New Decorative Items
    • Quality of Life mods
    • Slice of Life (Cooking/Fishing/Farming)
    • Administrative Mods
    • Rebalance Mods
    • AI Behavior Mods
    • Map Extensions
    • Total Conversion Game Modes

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this a poll for console players? cause i would like to see a new map like a jurassic mod map similar to ark park vr's park but it's like 20 years into the future like abandoned broken windows, etc. and also stacks and structures plus would be great to cause i love to build but like for the jurassic ark map would be awesome to like going through the mountains of the giant bird cage and stuff and maybe a better more scarier spino would be awesome as well

want to know what mod there should be? (assuming it doesn't already exist), A mod that solely focuses on bridging the gaps between early, mid, and late game. for instance, the gap between the basic forge and the Industrial forge sucks, so the mod adds a mid-tier forge that requires, let's just say 300 ingots, 600 CP, 1000 stone, and this forge smelts 10x faster than the basic forge and runs on Crude oil. Other examples could be a grindstone that makes chemical substances faster than a morter, but doesn't have the bonus of the chem bench, a refrigerated feeding trough, an industrial-tier dehydrator for Jerky, Upgrades for the Smithy and Fabricator, because I feel those are quite needed. and no, the Tek Replicator doesn't count.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived