Dino 6 TLC2?

Zederia

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, GP said:

Screenshots of the new creature designs? They've all been previewed in the recenty few Crunches.

As for the 6th one, maybe next Crunch possibly?

Thank you for that. I'd been waiting for them to make a pinned thread about it on the forums haha.

I still cannot seem to find one for the Sarco unfortunately.

Meh, both the DIlo and Pumonoscorpius do well for what they're intended to be.  

The major change I'm hoping for is a Jellyfish nerf, so sea caves and fighting alphas are doable on something besides the Basi and Tuso.      I would note that the Design and "usefulness" of both the Plesio and Mosa would also be due for a major upgrade.      Maybe make the Plesio a black pearl farmer?   Doesn't really have a solid use atm. 

Other than that, Carno would top my list of "make it useful for something!".    Araneo would also get a callout, let it climb walls dammit.  

7 minutes ago, Migol said:

Meh, both the DIlo and Pumonoscorpius do well for what they're intended to be.  

The major change I'm hoping for is a Jellyfish nerf, so sea caves and fighting alphas are doable on something besides the Basi and Tuso.      I would note that the Design and "usefulness" of both the Plesio and Mosa would also be due for a major upgrade.      Maybe make the Plesio a black pearl farmer?   Doesn't really have a solid use atm. 

Other than that, Carno would top my list of "make it useful for something!".    Araneo would also get a callout, let it climb walls dammit.  

*Chants* Carno! Carno! Carno!

Absolutely needs to be the Dodo! ability to cause heart attacks in victims when it roars, when in groups of 3 can be strapped together, ridden and flies at supersonic speeds. Alt attack causes instant giga rage. ..it'll only be tamable by players who have fully ascended, have the kibble that isn't released yet, and have stolen the soul of Rockwell (I have no clue how to get his soul, don't ask).

Yea that is the only real choice when you think about it.

Carno is the best early meat farmer so it definitely needs an upgrade. Perhaps a longer prime spoilage inventory timer? 

So far with the early game, easier tame upgrades they are trying to make it so small tribes aren't just overpowered by alpha's/mega's. The Argy smithy idea is great for tribes that aren't going to get to hit tek early or maybe at all since they can then craft those better BP's that take more than a smithy or even a 2k weight thorny/beaver. 

Roo baby ability helps to get them breeding sooner with less space taken up while they work on building. 

Raptor pack boost helps for smaller raids and to be able to defend with a group against one large dominant creature, at least giving them half a chance. Same with wolf.

Bear gets you honey, necessary for a lot of tames/recipes without having to follow a bee around to tame it. 

it looks like most of the TLC's are meant to try and balance small vs big so i expect dino focus to be on stuff like Dimorph's/Vultures, Scorpions, Carno, Saber's, etc. Stuff that loses interest for alpha's/mega's in favor of Rex, Bronto, Giga's, Golem's, and so on. 

I'd still like for them to give increased damage to a Doedic and Anky vs a Golem. Maybe that is why they included a higher tier golem bp in preparation for such a buff. 

The TLC is being done well so far in my opinion. I look forward to the next set. 

you guys are all crazy its clearly going to be the cnidaria theyre going to be able to come on land now and there will be alpha cnidaria that have access to admin commands. in all seriousness though i could see the megalodon getting a tlc patch to look less like a sharky football and probably have some sort of thrash attack that functions much like the sarco deathroll latch onto creatures and do tons of damage possibly even give wild ones the gnash ability to there thrash attack that could help bring the megalodon out of obscurity and into its proper role as the sea raptor.

Archived