What's up with #BadArt4BadArt?

MrDynamicMan

Hey guys, some of the older users may remember me. Stopped playing a while ago but curious about recent shenanigans. 

On the r/playark reddit there has been a campaign called badArk4BadArk over the past couple days to highlight "half done features and a that'll do attitude to core game mechanics." recently posts of this nature where banned from the sub, but I'm more curious what started this. 

What recent issues have cropped up in the game or things that haven't been addressed etc? That started this campaign? 

13 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Hey guys, some of the older users may remember me. Stopped playing a while ago but curious about recent shenanigans. 

On the r/playark reddit there has been a campaign called badArk4BadArk over the past couple days to highlight "half done features and a that'll do attitude to core game mechanics." recently posts of this nature where banned from the sub, but I'm more curious what started this. 

What recent issues have cropped up in the game or things that haven't been addressed etc? That started this campaign? 

My guess is either the turret nurf, glider suit nurf or Dino tlc.. To be fair, just basically anything WC does will get whinners 

Archived