Safe Haven PS4 Full Cluster ORP

arksh.thumb.png.d25845b57bef8da321d10c9545f26795.png

Hello Survivors

I'm just doing the obligatory server advertisement post :)

SERVER INFO

Hosted by Nitrado, Has been running for about 3 months with a nice group of people growing,  currently on game day 1425, also ranked top 400 in Nitrado server rankings (not sure how that works)

The Center and Ragnarok map have 16 slots, with Aberration, Scorched and the Island all having 10 slots each, More slots can be added if needed. We are averaging roughly 10 players on week nights and the sever has filled up on a couple of weekends:)

Search Safe Haven in unofficial PC server to find us

Server Settings

I have tried to keep settings as vanilla as possible, Player position on map and corpse locator is enabled on all servers, also loot drops/beacons will offer 2.0 loot (Default is 1.0)

Gathering x 5  XP x 5 Taming x5 Mating x25 (with 100% imprint possible)

Offline raid protection is enabled

All other  settings are as official

Admin

Admin with only be enabled for legit reasons, no handouts will be given or spawned so please don't ask (Ive even fallen out with a family member over this ha ha)

Admin logs enabled, please do not ask for hand outs, everything on the server has been worked for and will stay that way.

Rules

Simple, just be respectful and don't harass anyone

Well I think that's everything, If Ive missed anything out feel feel to ask here or PSN = Psymon08

Thank you for reading

Happy Surviving

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 3:31 AM, Carcante said:

Hey! Just found your Server! Me and one or two friends are looking for a chill server, just to grow and do our own little thing, while we are use to the usual official rates, it might be a nice change of paste ;). In any case, thanks for the server, and hope we'll see you around! 

Hey no problem, welcome and have fun, not in game much but message if you need anything :)

Archived