Tek Cave - Ascension (Island)

W4D

Did it this past weekend and we did have have someone whose toon reverted to level 1 with no points to level up. This was a level 100 toon. He eventually got it to reset back by logging out and back in.  Also some people lose all of their gear and inventory and some don't.  We did all access an obi beforehand per Jats instructions, including the guy that lost all his levels. So, yes it's still glitchy.

1 hour ago, Valys said:

Did it this past weekend and we did have have someone whose toon reverted to level 1 with no points to level up. This was a level 100 toon. He eventually got it to reset back by logging out and back in.  Also some people lose all of their gear and inventory and some don't.  We did all access an obi beforehand per Jats instructions, including the guy that lost all his levels. So, yes it's still glitchy.

But even he lost all his levels, does he have the alpha implant now? I wouldn't really care about levels but more about the implant.

• 11 months later...

I completed GAMMA Ascension yesterday in Singleplayer. All my dinos(10 Rex, 1 Yuty) went into the Overseer arena & were teleported to entrance of TEK cave. Before the ending video, I di NOT transfer my inventory items to my dino. After the video, I came back to Main menu. Launched Island map & respawned. Found out that none of my items were in my inventory.

BUT, BUT, BUT ... all my items (except Dino tributes) were safely there inside Ark Data section of Obelisk/Transmitter. Tributes like the  Giga Heart, Yuty lungs etc were deleted I guess.

Here's the youtube video series I posted on the Oversser Boss fight & Ascension. No cheats, Legit way

Archived