Community Crunch 121: Triceratops TLC Preview, Introducing Zen Rowe and more!

Jen

20 hours ago, Havokpaintedwolf said:

hopefully the trike is faster after the tlc patch no mount should be slower than a human.

Hopefully this part means that it will be handled in a fashion similar to the Rhino, building to a higher level when doing a charge... at least until it's stamina is depleted.

"the attack will build speed and damage during the windup"

28 minutes ago, SpecTimsauru5 said:

Can someone tell me what TLC patch is coming next? which creatures and when?

I believe the Argent, Spino, Sarco, Raptor and Trike have been shown as slated for the 2nd TLC pass, and the patch notes mention it is planned for 6 creatures to be in that pass so that leaves one unaccounted for (unless I missed one somewhere).  I haven't noticed a date announced yet, but that leads me to believe that it may happen in the relatively near future.

• Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:

I believe the Argent, Spino, Sarco, Raptor and Trike have been shown as slated for the 2nd TLC pass, and the patch notes mention it is planned for 6 creatures to be in that pass so that leaves one unaccounted for (unless I missed one somewhere).  I haven't noticed a date announced yet, but that leads me to believe that it may happen in the relatively near future.

Steam Patch Notes indicate March 19th is the current ETA.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:

March 19th is what it says on the Steam and Ark Wiki patch notes for upcoming. Also, you didn't miscount. There are only five creatures counting the Utahraptor, Spinosaurus, Sarcosuchus, Argentavis, and Triceratops. If there are supposed to be 6 creatures in the next TLC pass, that means one more is probably going to be showcased on Monday the 12th before the patch goes out one week later hopefully.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/6/2018 at 7:15 AM, MrMcBonkers said:

How do you submit to community crunch? 

You go to the forums, under the ark section go to general discussion, and look for the topic community crunch entry if the new one came out it's normally right on the top, then you either link your video or pictures to a reply on that topic, make sure you say what contest your joining, I wish you luck if you ever enter :)

7 hours ago, Ranger1 said:

I think that the carno or peracer will be the next dino... or the dilo

• Like 1

On 3/7/2018 at 11:52 AM, Ranger1 said:

Hopefully this part means that it will be handled in a fashion similar to the Rhino, building to a higher level when doing a charge... at least until it's stamina is depleted.

"the attack will build speed and damage during the windup"

well im just talking about general base speed its obviously gonna be fast when it uses its charge attack

Plz listen to my comment ark devs the stun ability is way too overpowered if u decide to implement this into the game plz make the time you are stunned for 3 seconds and make the knock back like far so if a player gets off his mount he won’t knock us out with his club this is very frustrating in pvp getting knocked out anyways good work and also plz make it so when the trike is at full charge when he is running u need to have like 120 movement speed to outrun him also this may be too much and hopefully u can implement this further down the line u need to make the Rex 3 feet smaller than the giga and stronger than it I agree with the slice ability with the wild ones but Rex had a much higher bite force and therefore could’ve have killed it easily back also one more request can u look into hit registration cause when I’m shooting with a crossbow or a bow it won’t register tho I see blood coming off the thing I’m hitting this would mean a lot and thx guys hope to see many more great works by u guys in the future 

Edited by human12

On 3/7/2018 at 5:59 PM, Ranger1 said:

This means that the other creature could be the female megaloceros, the carno, or the plesio. I really hope its the plesio cuz carno doesn't have a big need for TLC although abilities could do but the plesi looks so derppy, and the female megaloceros too.

2 minutes ago, SpecTimsauru5 said:

This means that the other creature could be the female megaloceros, the carno, or the plesio. I really hope its the plesio cuz carno doesn't have a big need for TLC although abilities could do but the plesi looks so derppy, and the female megaloceros too.

The Plesi in particular I think is a likely candidate, especially from an artwork point of view.  It's one of the few creatures in ARK that make me wince when I look it in the face.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2018 at 6:43 AM, Hemke said:

Love the new trike!

( all the dinos for the upcoming tlc look great )

but the only dino that really should get Some tender love and care is the PACHY

This guy has been in the game for sooo long and you cant use the Pachy for anything Its useless to tame...

the model aswell it is just to small and the head doesnt look like a Pachy at all!

i hope you Guys would Make this dino bigger and more epic with Some better stats so it could kill a raptor .... and Maybe Some abilaties for example to break rock but not gather rock and that it can harvest berries...

i hope you Guys do something to this awesome dino

kind regards,

a fan and a long time player of your game!

D8C55EEC-B4A4-4B07-9059-DB788146BCF8.jpeg

I agree with this man, *hand-shake*