Starting out (Raids)

Therizinosaurus

2 hours ago, Malorne said:

Yeah... watching videos about raids doesn't really improve your skills. There are a lot of aspects you need to consider. I'd suggest honing your skills on unofficials to grasp your capabilities and in which role do you fit in most in raids.

UnOfficial and Official PvP are nothing alike. 

You won't be doing "raids" unless you have a decently sized tribe. 

Go to a CrossArk or regular Official PvP server and start leveling up and grinding. After a day or so, if you are productive,  you can probably make some grenades and go blow into some stone bases. 

Make a longneck, or a crossbow and  pike too. You are going to fail a lot, but it is all apart of learning the game. 

watching youtube videos wnt help but ill give u a good blueprint

this is what me and my tribe do/

Go to another center server or rag not island because it is ez to be found on island and then build in a secluded area on rag or center raise pteras and turtles then take those tames to other servers this why if they kill your tame they dnt come to your server and gives u full immunity to raid.

common pvp kit

metal pick hatchet pike. Pikes r better for fighting and swords are good for breaking stuff down and killing tames.

5 parachutes canteen and meat and some health potions forgot why they r called we use burgers they restore health and food.

longneck for long-mid fights fab sniper is better but more costly and prim shotgun or fab shotgun for CQC.

have one designated person with explosives on them to lower the risk of getting them stolen and make sure that person doesn't do dumb stuff or is a idiot.

glider suits r good and grappling hooks to if you get picked by argy or quezt

using boats to raid coastal bases r good and we always raid islands due to how ez is it to find people to raid and that we can have a motorboat with 8 turrets for protection. 

prob forgot some stuff but this is a good blueprint

1 hour ago, DownLikeSyndrome said:

watching youtube videos wnt help but ill give u a good blueprint

this is what me and my tribe do/

Go to another center server or rag not island because it is ez to be found on island and then build in a secluded area on rag or center raise pteras and turtles then take those tames to other servers this why if they kill your tame they dnt come to your server and gives u full immunity to raid.

common pvp kit

metal pick hatchet pike. Pikes r better for fighting and swords are good for breaking stuff down and killing tames.

5 parachutes canteen and meat and some health potions forgot why they r called we use burgers they restore health and food.

longneck for long-mid fights fab sniper is better but more costly and prim shotgun or fab shotgun for CQC.

have one designated person with explosives on them to lower the risk of getting them stolen and make sure that person doesn't do dumb stuff or is a idiot.

glider suits r good and grappling hooks to if you get picked by argy or quezt

using boats to raid coastal bases r good and we always raid islands due to how ez is it to find people to raid and that we can have a motorboat with 8 turrets for protection. 

prob forgot some stuff but this is a good blueprint

Using turtles? What? This isn't legacy lol.

Archived