Raptor blueprint saddle.

Grandta

7 minutes ago, Bedrock006 said:

If you want a good raptor saddle you will find it in a geeen drop, and it’s more likely it will be in the southern part of the island. You can also find a raptor saddle in the lower south cave all green drops in that cave.

Would my 236 Raptor with 1824.1 HP and 411.8 melee have any trouble in the cave?

1 hour ago, H3dgie said:

SE is the best for drops. The deep loot crates are awesome value and should contain the rex stuff your after. Not sure if the raptor saddle is in that table though.

Redwoods swamp cave also has great high end loot and bps.

Youre playing on official or sp?

Official solo, so doing everything myself.

24 minutes ago, Grandta said:

Brought it up to 500 melee 2k hp. Would I be ok other than megas?

Also 100% imprint

I would bring some sort of gun too. Preferably higher than ramshackle. If u want, u can breed up a raptor of the opposite gender, get it up to around the same stats, and then go into the cave with the mate boosted raptors. That might be overkill, but you’ll definitely be safe 

3 hours ago, Grandta said:

Just did the cave with no problems. Didn't see any megas so I guess that's why.

What's the respawn timer on the loot crates?

Also since I had no trouble with that cave, would I be able to do the massive artifact cave?

Any other cave will have lots of bats inside and those will inflict mega rabies on you at some point which can be your demise if you come unprepared.

2 hours ago, Anarki said:

I have come across higher tier loot on the Center from drops with rings - not just the second item you are referring too, but MC gear that shouldnt drop from a green drop. Official server too.

MC gear can drop from green drop normally. 2nd item increases the odds of getting one by increasing number of rolls, not by increasing base chance itself.

On 3/4/2018 at 8:22 AM, H3dgie said:

SE is the best for drops. The deep loot crates are awesome value and should contain the rex stuff your after. Not sure if the raptor saddle is in that table though.

Redwoods swamp cave also has great high end loot and bps.

Youre playing on official or sp?

I agree. The swamp cave gets me the best loot with saddles and saddle blue prints. Just this week I have gotten an ascendant thyla, megalania, and a mammoth saddle BP just from running that cave once or twice a day. However, your raptor will probably not be able to do it. I use a 150 tamed baronyx that is fully leveled. I used to do it with wolves (and my tribe mates), then sabers (was able to solo but it was a struggle) and finally the baronyx which solos easily. I will say you should look up the cave before going in. If you aren't properly prepared you will get killed within seconds. Getting lucky for the drop to be a raptor saddle though, is just that, pure luck. I'd ask around the server and see if anyone has one you can trade for rather than searching for it yourself. When you aren't looking for it is when you will get it.

• 4 months later...
On 3/7/2018 at 5:35 PM, jcekstro said:

I agree. The swamp cave gets me the best loot with saddles and saddle blue prints. Just this week I have gotten an ascendant thyla, megalania, and a mammoth saddle BP just from running that cave once or twice a day. However, your raptor will probably not be able to do it. I use a 150 tamed baronyx that is fully leveled. I used to do it with wolves (and my tribe mates), then sabers (was able to solo but it was a struggle) and finally the baronyx which solos easily. I will say you should look up the cave before going in. If you aren't properly prepared you will get killed within seconds. Getting lucky for the drop to be a raptor saddle though, is just that, pure luck. I'd ask around the server and see if anyone has one you can trade for rather than searching for it yourself. When you aren't looking for it is when you will get it.

So you're saying you run the cave with just a single baryonyx? 

Archived