Any smaller map mods out there?

Moonie1

I like to play on a unofficial with about 10-12 other RL friends, but we find all of the maps available are too big for our small group. Are there any maps out there done or in progress that are say half the size of The Island, or even a quarter of the size? If not, perhaps its a possible idea for someone to work on! [emoji6]
You can always make a procedural ark map with the land radius below .5 which generates less land mass. Above .5 the mass generates larger masses of land. I i like to play unofficial also. However make sure your dino count is at .3 or less. If you dont you have an all out royal rumble with dinos. I personally like pg ark maps. I just wish they generated waterfalls and caves. Oh you ll also have to depend on transmitters because there are no obelisks. Some maps will generate on servers but others will crash if numbers are to high. If you need any suggestions on how to create generated maps. You can always message me. Im planning on making vids on pg ark maps sometime this week.

Archived