Rep's PRIMITIVE PvP(ModdedDrops,AberrationContent,NoAdmins)

Only on Ragnarok with modded drops to include aberration engrams, and most Aberration dinos added to spawns.

True primitive (not prim+) no guns, explosives, or metal/concrete.

No admins, at all. I will activate it very rarely to do a dino wipe, but log out of it right afterward and then randomize the password. 

Solo play only, no tribes or alliances. Players are judged on individual skill, not how many tribemates you have.

Aberration engrams have been added to the supply drops, and drops have been modded to offer slightly higher quality gear.

Aberration engrams will automatically unlock on your list when you reach the required level.

There are no rules regarding PvP, and offline raid protection is not active.

All Aberration dinos are currently spawning in game EXCEPT FOR:

Basilisk

Rock Drake

Reapers/Nameless

There is no way to tame any of these, so they will not be added in any future updates, unless that is changed.

Server Modifiers:

3x harvesting

2x exp

5x taming

4x hatch/mature speed

20 slots currently, but I will add more as traffic increases, I have several friends who want to play on it so that shouldn't be a problem.

Come and join us, and enjoy the true ark experience you deserve.

Updated supply crates to contain more Aberration resources. Also, ringed white drops now contain every skin in the game, with a drop rate of 3 to 7 per crate.

Deep Sea loot crates and Desert loot crates now contain every saddle and every weapon/armor usable in the game, with a better chance to be high quality.

Archived