Hatching, Raising a Baby Wyvern

Lucifeer26

Hi guys im never hacthed and raised a wyvren in official soo thats why im asking what im i gona do ?
i mean hatching takes 4 hours but while raising it What i need to do i know they only drink wyvern milk while they are raising but do i need give him alot milks ? like normal dinos if its like this it should be soo hard. can u guys help me about that ?

well if you try raise a 25 wyvern you're going to be in for a long night. it is possible to raise one but you will need to do a milk run almost every hour in the beginning.  The lower the level the less food it has. Baby wyverns cant be feed the full food amount they have. As it gets older you can feed it more food. Milk runs for your 140 will be every 4 hours until it gets out of baby stage and every 6-8 hours as it gets older. It takes 4 days to raise it with a imprint every 8 hours. When 1st born it will already have food on it so it doesn't need milk right away. If you choose to try the 25 get a pig so it can keep it alive while you're out getting milk. And maybe i'm wrong a 25 wyvern stats probably aren't better than a argy

On 2/28/2018 at 12:05 PM, Lucifeer26 said:

Hi guys im never hacthed and raised a wyvren in official soo thats why im asking what im i gona do ?
i mean hatching takes 4 hours but while raising it What i need to do i know they only drink wyvern milk while they are raising but do i need give him alot milks ? like normal dinos if its like this it should be soo hard. can u guys help me about that ?

Try to stick to eggs that are 120+ so they have a decent food stat (the higher the level, generally means the more food it'll have, the higher the food, the longer it'll take for it to go starving)

It takes 4 hours to hatch an egg and 4 days to fully raise. You'll need to feed your Wyvern every 3-4 hours during it's baby/early juvenile stages, after that every 4-6 hours.

Every 8 hours it'll want to be comforted (imprinted) and will either ask to cuddle, go on a walk or want to drink milk. If you're on PVP Official, it's recommended to try and get as many imprints in as you can (70% or higher, generally) so that you have a noticeable stat bonus.

Archived