PvE Stats - what are yours?

Balska

9 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

I like going 500 hp, 300 weight, 30 fort, 200% melee. Alternatively sacrifice melee to get over 600 hp. That makes you super tanky in bossfights, and can survive with a good melee weapon in case your mount dies.

Thank's for your answer, with the Rexs that's not a problem for us, i don't looking for that build ^_^

I always go for this:

200 hp - enough to jump from tall dinos and to survive most of the fight with good armor

200 stamina - helps to run for longer time

600 weight - on PVE most of the time I move mats around

115 speed - with 200 hp and 200 stam it is enough to run through swamps/redwoods/aberration blue area to get back on my dino if I died by any accident

and rest to fortitude

not used stats:

food/water - no comments

oxygen - since it doesn't give any good swimming speed now and at lvl 100 scuba gear is pretty easy to get I see no reason to put anything to it

melee - it doesnt help with my ranged weapons and to kill/farm stuff I use my pets anyway. what's the reason to put points in melee on pve?

crafting - no reason for it if you don't go full crafting or at least 50 lvl into crafting

My main character's build

500 HP- this allows me to tank most of the smaller tames with even light armor like ghillie. It also allows me to fall from the ceiling and survive due to Ark arking you on occasion. 

190 Stamina- I experimented with this and found with my current build it fits the profile. i move around a lot on foot. since i do tank smaller tames (sabers, argy's, etc.) I sometimes need to be able to run and jump up rocks and this allows me to go a little further. My legacy character had 240 stamina and I never needed to stop with her. 

460 weight- Allows me to transfer up to 800 weight at a time and carry a full stack of walls or ceilings (400) with a canteen and some food allowing me to build easier.

26(8) fortitude- I spend a lot of time in the snow/desert so between dealing with poisonous creatures (I probably fight hand to hand with 5 or 6 scorpions a day)and harsh weather I found this fortitude to be the minimum I like to survive with. 

200 hp - PvE end game doesn't require a lot of hp. Anything above this is wasted points as medical brew should be utilized at end game and is very easy to make in bulk.

150-200 stamina - the more stamina you have. The less you need to eat and drink when sprinting/jumping around.

Food, water and oxygen at default.

Weight - this stat is crucial. However I only boost this with left over points after other stats have been prioritized. Get as high as you can without sacrificing other points.

Damage - 150-200% dependant on how high you make your stamina. Now that damage affects ranged weapons having this stat boosted is more effective.

Movement speed - 130% .. this might seem excessive but comes in handy with increased stamina when transferring servers and out running wills creatures to get to obelisks etc.

Fortitude 10 - enough to prevent troodons from one shotting you and just enough to fend against the climates. Make good use of otters and climate controlled armor sets like ghillie and fur and once again medical brew and anything higher is wasted stats.

Archived