How did you die last?

Cymas

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taming a quetz on ice lake, Ragnarok. Near canyon by ice wyvs. Apparently wolves can spawn in the frozen ice (which is just a mesh sheet) killed me as im turning in circles trying to figure out whats hitting me in this stone wall taming  hut i made for the 145 quetz. I came back and THANKFULLY they didnt hit the quetz. Shotgunned me some ice wolves

i was on the beach collecting stone and noticed our nessy was being attached. being the nice keeper i am i ran to the base to get the scuba gear.

Jumped in the sea, swam over (we hadnt built the pen out enough yet to put the nessy in) and jumped on the big lady. noticed it was a shark and his best mate the alpha shark. so i started to chomp on them but unknown to me my swimming got noticed by a stupid jellyfish who followed me and knocked me of the nessy. forgot to say, the nessy is set to not attack. so im now inbetween our nessy who is sitting there like an idiot being bitten and 2 sharks whilst being stunned by Mr jellyfish. Hense i get swiftly eaten in the crossfire. by the time ive respawned and back in, imanage to get back to by the water before i read my nessy is dead. bad time!!!! lol

Was trying to knock out a Direbear from a Quetzal, managed to get it to start running away. Shot it a LOT more after that and eventually, decided to chase it on foot because my Quetzal was getting in the way. I eventually lost sight of the bear, got back on my Quetzal and eventually thought that I'd found it again. I only lost it for like 30 seconds because I found what I thought was the bear (same sex, level and same color regions) but when I hopped off my Quetzal and shot it, it ran right into me and slapped me into next year. My Quetzal was fine, but I lost my shoulder Compy "Fry."

• 6 months later...

Landed on a ridge on the island volcano to talk to someone for a minute. Level 174 tek raptor came out of nowhere, pounced me off my bird and destroyed me in the 30 seconds of distraction. Then a regular raptor ate the bird. Somehow my stupid seagull survived and I eventually recovered it. If that tek raptor is still there when I'm done building my new base I'm gonna tame it.

There was this instinctive feeling just to jump... so i jumped! On extinction trying to find tribe mates base and realised I was in the wrong area, so rather than running blind, i just thought I'd respawn in another place. 

It was a long way down and there was a feeling of satisfaction as I hit the bottom.

The respawn turned out to be right next to his base - a perfect death!

On 3/1/2018 at 5:44 PM, ItzGreenDawg said:

had a glitch a couple weeks ago that let my friend and I punch out a giga, we had to stop several times and the other would take over just so that we could heal from punching so much

I knocked out a rex once with a club - he got stuck and couldn't turn around. I didn't have tranqs. 

i'll just mention how i almost died just today!

On extinction was just wandering around sanctuary city had tamed a dodo and decided to walk about with it, got snuck up on by 2 raptors (1 was late) idk how but at the right moment for a split second i saw the raptor about to pounce and i droped the dodo and ran off to to the left and the raptor pounced the dodo instead of me they fought it but i didn't see a death message so woot!  sry dodo but you saved my ass!

I died running up a snow hillcliff away from a Managarmr dodging between rocks that where lined well enough in the middle of the hill while eating a butt load of stim berries to be just far enough away from its every attack, alas i took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and well fell off a the cliff trying to dodge and weave, i took a left i should've too that right, I may have made it.

Wasn't all that bad i ran naked in a circle carefully around blue till that point, out ran a (burrowing cat/skunk/squirrel thing i forget the name atm.)(I just know i hate them.)

Slipped off a griffin while taking a picture of an active volcano. Fell straight into a lava stream. 

Best almost death though was when I had just started playing and first learned how to build a raft, so I went sailing around the world to catch a mammoth with a friend. We had a sad little house on it built of wood. We ended up pulling up to land while scoping some dire wolves who were fighting a Yutyrannus when one of the carnos pulled off and went after me, it knocked me straight off the raft and kept me trapped under the raft but for some reason it pulled off at the last minute giving me enough time to crawl on the raft while internally bleeding, starving, and freezing to death. My friend then drifted the carno off the raft and made a break away from the snow. I sat in the half destroyed house laying in the corner repeatedly saying “Ima die, it’s too late for me” so my friend parked it broke a couple walls and surrounded me in fires. I replied to that with “No, I’m starving anyway just let me die” so she then gave me all the rockarrots she had and she kept the savoroots to keep herself alive and continued to drive home. Somehow that all worked and I survived, though apparently you poop every time you eat a savoroot so she literally pooped all the way home.

Landed by a desert crate on Rag, was a few mantis around it so zapped them with my lightning wyvern, saw someone else on a wyvern coming in to land by the crate so jumped off to get it just as the lightning was finishing but killed myself, other player was laughing his head off in chat, loot was an asc wooden shield and something else that was useless ?

I was standing in my base having a "smoke" and an argy swooped on thinking he was funny , before I could put my smoking lamp down  my allos came to save me...and killed me in the process thanks guys , or my personal favourite I got troodoned while taming a spino and woke up to a baryonx eating my face. both those happened last night lol 

Archived