How did you die last?

Cymas

Death by poison wyvern.

I was attempting to help my tribemate on a rescue mission to save his tames. Sadly, there was nothing to save. He lost a griffin and two argents. I lost a featherlight, but I'm pretty sure she's still alive. I just completely forgot about her when I was grabbing my wyvern. I'll go check around for her tomorrow, not that worried. She's bred anyway and I have more.

At least I kept my tribemate from panicking and doing something even more rash, and we decided to cut our losses while we could.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to feed my character when I went to cook dinner and returned to a death screen.

A small run down of how it happened, I was building some structures and after some time I decided to check what time it was when I saw it was just after 5:30pm I just tossed my controller to the side and proceeded to cook dinner.

Starting on a brand new server--

Didn't do too badly, only died 3 times yesterday. Troodon KO'd me in water and i drowned. On foot, raptor and no bolas handy. Lastly, an alpha raptor that was too close to my base, I knew it was in the area but didn't see it due to the fog. Salvaged my trike saddle before it died (fresh tame too) and let it kill me rather than kite it into my base. Good thing it's only a temporary base, there are way too many alphas in the area for my liking, that was the third one to spawn just yesterday.

Was at a purple loot drop with my lightning wyvern, there were some direwolves around, I figured I would use lightning, the first blast went ok but on the second attempt nothing (lag). I thought "Oh well they are gone" So I hopped off the wyvern to go to the loot drop, only to have lag catch up with me,  the lightning bolt blasted right though me. Oops

Archived