How did you die last?

Cymas

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ItzGreenDawg said:

had a glitch a couple weeks ago that let my friend and I punch out a giga, we had to stop several times and the other would take over just so that we could heal from punching so much

Yeah. I thought this one was glitched in a rock too. There's a great spot on Ragnarok in the northeast plains area near the bay where you come down a hill into some rocks. Gigas spawn in that area all the time and if you aggro one and let it chase you around the rocks for a while it eventually gets stuck and will stop attacking entirely. I went a bit early.

I went swimming in the island volcano for the fun of it as you do...    I was amazed at how long I could swim around in lava before dying.  

--- The under lava graphics look real crap! The visibility under lava is clearer than in the ocean, you shouldn't be able to see anything as your eyes would have burnt out due to crappy graphics !   :)

Looking at a 185 poison egg thinking oh yeah this is going to be great, when all of a sudden a fire wyvern flies in proceeds to give me and my griffin the hot pants treatment. I fly out only to discover he bought friends along. 2 light wyverns, 1 poison and another fire later both me and the griff are dead. Needless to say I went back and got another wyvern and came home with that egg.

Suicide by radiation.

I jumped of the drake inside a nest and slipped through a small gab in the wall on one of those yellow eyeball rocks. Had max damage rifle, fab sniper, shotgun and assault on me. 3 sets rad suits, 1 low egg luckily and ascendant pickaxe and axe. Also my poor bulbdog pet.

Drake started fighting the drakes who attacked her and ii couldnt jump out because I was floating on the object inside the glitch hole. removed my suite and died. glided back straight to the drake with 1k hp left.. healed up at a plant and came back down but couldn't loot my body or get the bulbdog out -_-. luckily I looted a high rock drake egg

My arch enemy the Therizinosaur, I saw it lurking near my base  (PVP server) and I thought, hmm just keep well away from him the grumpy old bird. So what did I do, running around spamming E button picking up stones, didn't realise I had got so close to him and I heard a funny noise, thought oh oh and ran off on max sprint, for miles it seemed until my stam ran out and he was still with me! I  stumbled pooped in to the sea in the desperate hope that he wouldn't follow...he did, I died quickly and then had to try and creep by him to get my gear back, he's dead, I'll get him for that!

Guest DJRone89

My lightning Wyvern ate me while I was culling some dinos. Dismounted early, and straight into a grave lol

A ravager spawned inside my house and ate me and one of my otters while i was offline. One of my trikes & my iguanadon apparently also glitched thru the house walls to kill the ravager.

I logged in to find myself looking at a respawn screen, and then I had to deconstruct the walls of my house to get the trike and iguanadon out.

Archived