Community Crunch 120 & Arkpocalypse Servers!

Jatheish

Guest chancho33015

So any idea if any new server will go to official pve or pvp servers? or are they all going to apocalypse? 

Just a concerned player as most servers are hitting dino cap on official pve....

22 hours ago, Captnmorgan said:

Cleaned up the thread a little stop the bickering and fighting people please. Jat has addressed the issue. No need to keep stirring the pot and arguing with each other over a contest. Thanks.

Those who moan about not winning and bash other entires that did win, should just be barred from entering another contest for 2-3 months or even longer. Problem solved.

Edited by ExcessEvil

First i dont know if traps have changed so they no longer effect tribe, but i was playing with my son and our trip wire pouson trap did not work, lame the realism must have been taken out, n this is something that mafe this game great. Also gorilla could n should beat chest, and pick up litttler animals and can throw them. Realism in small detail is what made tjis fun, i cannot even place bear traps on my boat anymore whats wrong here? Cannot even lay in my tek pod.....

The building contest is a cool idea and they are interesting but I would much prefer a build to be done on an official server without the ability to freeze all threats and the ability to give yourself unlimited amounts of resources without the need to gather and create them. Many of these builds are just impractical.

I would also be more interested in seeing a video showing off the build inside and out with a complete explanation of the builds features and why these would be useful to Ark players. If the building is not functional then whats the point?

Edited by Cinnamongod
  • Like 1

"Increased rates on Official Servers that reset every month" =/= "Join a fast-paced server that wipes every month"

The first description makes me think that the 3X rate will change once a month. The second description in fine print under the picture make me think there no point in even playing this mode. I would appreciate a more clear description in the picture. 

Also, it is not clear to me but there was a comment relating to PVP servers so does this mean that Arkpocalypse is a PVP server mode? If so then will there ever be an accelerated PVE mode, without the wipe of course?

21 minutes ago, Cinnamongod said:

"Increased rates on Official Servers that reset every month" =/= "Join a fast-paced server that wipes every month"

The first description makes me think that the 3X rate will change once a month. The second description in fine print under the picture make me think there no point in even playing this mode. I would appreciate a more clear description in the picture. 

Also, it is not clear to me but there was a comment relating to PVP servers so does this mean that Arkpocalypse is a PVP server mode? If so then will there ever be an accelerated PVE mode, without the wipe of course?

They operate in a similar fashion to the old Extinction event servers.  PVP servers, 3x rates, wiped once a month.