What are some cool names for a pteranadon?

Bigjohn14

3 minutes ago, Zoidbergler said:

Land Before Time reference, I like it, the 90's made everyhing possible lol. I second the Petrie suggestion! My friend calls his potatodon but he doesnt appreciate the Ptera like I do. Its still a funny name tho Potatodon

I forgot to mention my rex chomper lol.  I nvr watched the 9th movie or id gav a land before time name for a mosa xD

• 3 months later...

Name it after what it looks like. Could be a food, an object, whatever you think of when you see it. I had one named newspaper. My friend did not like the name, but it was not his and I did not want to name my male dinosaur pearl. I am not sure if this works on all systems, (I play Xbone) but I type some random letters and look in the word suggestions. Some of them are weird or cool. If you don't like any, try again. If you like multiple, combine them! I have a Ptera named Pookie Polio, a dilo named Bikini, a para named Higgins, an Iguana that I ALMOST named genital but didn't, and many others. Also, there are dino name suggestions of everything on Dodex.com

Archived