pve How to xfer Ingots

Jukiahs

Or , go to the server(that you gonna dowload ingots) first make bed or sleeping bag place them come back again to your previous server.you can also drop 1by 1 and pick them up on obelisk if you are alone.when all the upload timer is done ,transfer them with your char to other server and spawnat bed you directly transfered ingots to that position by this way .However this is risky because of the chance of losing your char ,But I believe you can do it with a low lvl char aswell ;)

5 hours ago, XxGrassoxX said:

Yes just have a friend throw you the ingots and you pick them up. By you picking them up you can get to your 10k limit.  

Just spamming E you can exceed your weight? Interestingly though I was logged off one night and my buddy dumped 15k ingots into my inventory. But we haven't been able to duplicate that again. 

Yea all you have to do is make it so your friend throws the ingots and you pick them up.  Somehow it’ll bypass your weight allotment and allow you to hold 10k.   You can also stand by a vault and open the vault and have the vault drop out the ingots and then you pick them up. That’s a way if you’re doing it solo. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 9:35 AM, XxGrassoxX said:

Yea all you have to do is make it so your friend throws the ingots and you pick them up.  Somehow it’ll bypass your weight allotment and allow you to hold 10k.   You can also stand by a vault and open the vault and have the vault drop out the ingots and then you pick them up. That’s a way if you’re doing it solo. 

Could you do this with a mount's inventory: drop the ingots, jump off and hit E to grab the bag's inventory? I was also told that if you use a whip to move the bag toward the beacon/obi then open the bag it negates the timer on the ingots.

1 hour ago, catnip said:

Could you do this with a mount's inventory: drop the ingots, jump off and hit E to grab the bag's inventory? I was also told that if you use a whip to move the bag toward the beacon/obi then open the bag it negates the timer on the ingots.

Yes you can.  Stand by the animal and access it’s inventory and toss anything out just to see where it gets thrown.  Reposition yourself by where it lands and so you can still access the obi then you can just toss items from your animals inventory to you then just turn around and upload it into the obi. 

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Zarguos said:

just drop them and use your whip after

Did you check the post?

On 2/26/2018 at 10:53 AM, Jukiahs said:

How do I transfer 10k ingots without a whip? Isn't there a way to access their inventory and fill them pass the capacity of their weight to 10k ingots worth?

But yeah, The drop and pick up is the only best way of transferring without that aid.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 8/6/2019 at 10:37 PM, Valkyriethevaliant said:

You used to be able to fill a body with insane amounts of metal and drag it around like it weighed nothing. Has this been patched?

Patched quite a while back, as it was abused by almost everyone, 299 stacks of ingots in a player body etc. and weighing only 50 instead 59800

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lycan187u said:

Not entirely patched xD but if I told u ide have to kill ya ;)

I still know that it works, but it now requires the player to be online, rather than offline, like how you could hand cuff someone and use them as a 299 slot storage with no weight limit as long as they've been offline for 3 days straight back before the patch. There's a few more methods for it. Like if you're solo you can slot cap urself and somehow kill urself and be able to drag your body around etc.

Archived