betrayed by own tribe

lexlpCrocs

Welp.... I thought that i would never make a post like this one... it kinda sucks, but I guess crap hits the fan when you least expect it.

I have been playing on server 813  Aberrations since Dec 24- 2017, was able to make a tribe... Friends.. allies. I had know that the tribe wasn't going to last forever because the season was changing, tribe members not being able to get on as often as they would normally. i just knew we would be raided or something eventually, but the one thing id never thought would happen had fell upon me...

Before i get into what had happened, this tribe started out in a thatch 2x2 on my very first day of playing *(i helped gather thatch to make it)*, at the time there were only 3 people in the tribe, lets call then Jay and gay*( i do not mean to offend anyone, just placeholders for names)* our first 4 days of being on the server we got raided by a tribe Peace Keepers, we lost all our tamed creatures and lost access to the only metal cave in the area, so i stayed on for two days straight to get us from a stone 3x3x1 to a metal 3x3x3 just by using a metal pick on normal rocks and using 3 low level ravagers to kill Krakinos for chitin to make the cp. wow this is getting a little too long but let me sum things up from this point on..

there was a larger tribe than peace keepers that didn't like them so much so they wiped them for causing the server to roll back anywhere from 7 to 30 times a day *( was almost impossible to tame or breed anything)* this larger tribe tells them " We will wipe everything you own unless you change servers. so they did, they just left over the course of a week, we got access to the metal cave again, Gained a lot of new allies  *(the two biggest tribes on the server)* everything was going great except for all the naked trolls lv 20  to 115 but the turrets solved that, i made sure of it. so we made it apart of our tribe to deal with all these trolls, we would tranq them for hours on end and have some rather interesting conversations *( anything from why they trolling to how the weather is outside or about my mother)* or we would cage them and keep them as pets for a few days till they stopped playing or till they asked to go to a drop to leave. I don't want to say the tribe name as they still may be using it on server 813 aberration PVP, But me made this name for our self HUNTING TROLLS for fun. I guess you could say we where real "Troll hunters"

yea sure my tribe would argue with one another from time to time.. but it made us stronger in the end and we all would learn from the experience. i thought we where growing into a lovely tribe.... at the time the tribe lived at Fertile Lake 2.. just up the slope.. Our base was rather large, it had at the time 71 auto turrets *(I made all but 15)*, they were spread out between 14 turret towers *(I had placed and farmed all the materials by myself except for one of the turret towers)*, I was the only one working on setting up plant x around the turret towers so i mind wipe to a full weight setup at lv 84 to finnish the back side of the base that i had farmed for and placed down over 80% of what the tribe was contrived of, the only thing in base i had not built or placed by myself was all the stone behemoth gates. every day id get onto the server i would farm at least 5k to 10k cementing paste,  40k metal*(refined)*  and as much gunpowder as our second indi would hold along with our two chem benches over the course of a minimum of 6 hours to a max of 14 hours a day, this is working with a full time job and going to classes on my off days, id only get one to two hours of sleep a day just to keep everyone in the tribe happy, we treated everyone as an equal id like to think. 

but one day the large tribe *( our allies )* were tired of this other powerful tribe blocking off most of the blue zone they were ICE NATION, *( its 2 am at this point I have class at 7 AM and work right after at 5PM and my Friend says it will only take an hour at most)* so they ask all the peeps in the server 813 alliance to raid them, so we get our best 2 pararacers and 4 spinos to help...

long story short we raided ICE NATION but at the end of the raid i Told my Tribe leaders Girlfriend i was going to get off for the night because i had class in an hour and i had to get ready immediately i also said i  was upset my lv 150 perfect tame bulbdog was killed during attack by a tribe mate that i said to not take any of my tames but he did anyway, so I leave the one pararacer i came on there and told only of the tribe mates to bring it back for me, they agreed so i got off after filling all the generators with 100 gas like i always did every night.

So i wasn't able to get on later that day because of work and as soon as i got home i went to sleep so i could wake early to grind all day in ark to get to lv 90... but when i got on i was kicked from my own tribe I was admin in and removed from the tribe GROUP ME, they first told me it was because i abandoned them during the raid *( which is not true I stayed online to the last minute of that raid then asked to leave)* then they Lied in chat about me using WILD REAPER KINGS to drain our turrets that i placed and filled and set to PLAYER ONLY, not a single turret was set to wild. so they call the other Tribe in our alliance to help them cage me. they said they felt bad for me and would give me a steggo to help me get back on my feet, so i got to there base they unclaimed the steggo then they tranqed my and said sorry  then put me in a prison they made just for me, they gave me water, food, more stone than i could ever carry and these shiny wrist things that made my hand not work*(from the perspective of my character)*. i spent 9 hours online waiting to kill myself when they were not looking, but when i got out all my so called friends and allies wouldn't listen to anything id say and would bad mouth me... 

but to all who read this Don't be a Gimmpy like i was Be a real GIMP and trust no one because master is no longer with us and he will never come back! "but stay strong my fellow GIMPS as the time will come to where WE WILL RISE AGAIN AND CONQUER AGAIN!!! *(from the RP perspective of my character)*".

Well. if anyone would like a Gimp to assist them in ARK Just hit me up. I obey any order given, and i try my hardest for the better of the tribe.

Sorry for you but pvp full of insiders.... I quit from official pvp after release bc right before the release we got betrayed by our few members they came with mega tribe and try to wipe us . we didnt lose but that day I gave up because I literally slept 2hr in 48 hr bc of that poop .Somehow those raptorers came back after 3 months  later and wants us to get back lol 

On 25/02/2018 at 6:13 PM, lexlpCrocs said:

and as much gunpowder as our second indi would hold along with our two chem benches over the course of a minimum of 6 hours to a max of 14 hours a day, this is working with a full time job and going to classes on my off days, id only get one to two hours of sleep a day just to keep everyone in the tribe happy, we treated everyone as an equal id like to

Stop playing Ark, stop taking stimulants and get some sleep. 

• 3 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:52 AM, Chainkiller said:

Sorry for you but pvp full of insiders.... I quit from official pvp after release bc right before the release we got betrayed by our few members they came with mega tribe and try to wipe us . we didnt lose but that day I gave up because I literally slept 2hr in 48 hr bc of that poop .Somehow those raptorers came back after 3 months  later and wants us to get back lol 

No poop ChainKiller the way that these pvp tribes run its a 24-hour job. I don't blame you; get away from ark pvp!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This is why you should always have a secret box or boxes of goodies hidden away somewhere that nobody knows about but you and you should always take all your stuff off & put it away and then kill yourself before logging off when you play on officials. You'll never end up in shackles when you log back on and you'll always have a secret cache of stuff to break open if you ever get thrown out of your tribe.

PVP is still much more fun than PVE. You just have to be more weary over who you trust. If I join a tribe that I am not the owner of or that is not owned by a friend of mine I will make sure not to get super invested because I have had similar things happen to me also. Thats why I have a few IRL friends that I play with now and then and we will usually head to a server together and tribe up together, nothing beats that level of trust you can have with someone you know. 

I make sure that I either own the tribe or a friend of mine does at this point, and we also mess around with tribe permission groups a lot and you can minimize the risk of being insided significantly using this. Having only trusted friends be admins and a lot of privileges or parts of the base set to be admin only access. Make the normal recruits not be able to demolish building or access turrets or certain vaults. restrict them from unclaiming dinos, you can even restrict dino riding. Ark pretty much gives you the tools to make sure tribe members cant sabotage you in a direct way, anything short of them giving away your base location to a mega to come and wipe you, you can prevent against. And lets be honest anyone who wants to give away base coords to a mega tribe sothey can wipe you doesnt need to join your tribe first to do so, in fact doing that would be a big waste of time.

This all only works if you are or know and trust the tribe owner. If the tribe is owned by some random guy that you dont know or dont trust well all I'll say is it's your own fault for not having a back up plan because ark players can be scummy and petty so itl almost be to your benefit to expect this kind of behavior and prepare for it rather than just being shocked by it. 

And for the record what they did to you is low and scummy, It's not something I would ever do to a player and if someone in my tribe did it to someone else believe me they would be dealt with. Hope you managed to get back on your feet as I see this post was from over a year ago. Hopefully OP learnt from his experience and is a better PVPer now because of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived