fanfiction Marcus Note #7

GenTech1000

Damn that Mei-Yin, ruining my perfectly constructed plan. I almost had my retribution! I’ll have to add her to the list of people that I need to kill. However, she may have actually given me hope in the matter. 

After rescuing Diana and some other man, something beautiful occurred, the miracle of life. 

Turns out that those monsters from reproduce by impregnating a host via a proboscis-like organ at the end of the female’s tail. The female then injects an egg into the hosts body and flees the scene. The baby then develops like parasitic wasps in a caterpillar. However, the birth is the best part. 

The baby then bursts out on the hosts chest and then attacks everything and all things due to a lack of a sense of smell and sight. However, if it cannot see or smell, how does it recognize its mother?

I tracked down one of the female creatures and killed it for dissection. However, its body disintegrated in an acidic cloud of its blood. But to my surprise, I seemed to have receive a some sort of pheromone gland from it. It seemed edible, but when I consumed it, I gained a horrid odor that lasted for what seems like hours.  Blegh, So that’s how hell’s armpit smells. Luckily, we have power washers to remove such odors. But that must be how they know who their mother is, by sensing the pheromones. 

This is how we can tame them. This is how I can kill Santiago! I could either:

A- Get him impregnated and let the baby do its work. 

or

B- Impregnate myself and raise the baby as a weapon of revenge. 

I’m leaning towards the latter due to the fame it comes with. I can already see it, ”Marcus Torgana, Tamer of Monsters”. I like the sound of that. Well, off to get more glands, it’s showtime!

Archived