Using castles and Keeps mod still being affected by weather?

Zergling963

So a lot of areas have the house symbol however some areas near walls etc (am still building parts of my base but these spots have a well enclosed ceiling and no opening nearby!) that I am still being affected by the weather.

Yes the castle is still open in spots cause I haven't finished making it yet. However a well enclosed area near the windows and walls doesn't seem to be getting the house affect. I move a couple of steps away and I am covered. Is this still an issue or what? 

Just curious thanks

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Zergling963 said:

So a lot of areas have the house symbol however some areas near walls etc (am still building parts of my base but these spots have a well enclosed ceiling and no opening nearby!) that I am still being affected by the weather.

Yes the castle is still open in spots cause I haven't finished making it yet. However a well enclosed area near the windows and walls doesn't seem to be getting the house affect. I move a couple of steps away and I am covered. Is this still an issue or what? 

Just curious thanks

Moved this to mod workshop. It's a mod so not really pc issue or a ark issue as mods are separate. You may want to ask on steam in that mods page.

Archived