pvp TMK12 PS4 / New Server / PVP

BRAND NEW PS4 PC HOSTED SERVER

:D:D WELCOME :D:D

I have recently launched my Brand New RAGNAROK server. Events shall be coming Very Soon , NO ADMIN ABUSE

There is also a fully functional store in the server! We have our own currency of Gems !!

HOW TO FIND THE SERVER

Change the Session filter to Unofficial PC sessions then go to the search bar and type TMK12 then hit search and it should come up    TMK12/RAGNAROK/x4

SERVER SETTINGS

Harvesting: 4.0

Breeding: 2.0

Taming: 3.0

XP: 2.0

Structure Limit: 3000

Max Player Level: 100 "for now"

Max Dino Level: 150

PLAYER NOTES

Health: 2.0

Stamina: 2.0

Torpidity: 2.0

Oxygen: 2.0

Food: 2.5

Water: 2.5

Melee DMG: 2.0

Movement Speed: 2.0

Crafting: 2.0

Weight: 10.0

DINO NOTES

Health: 2.5

Stamina: 2.5

Food: 2.5

Weight: 3.0

Melee DMG: 2.5

I hope to see some new faces in the server soon xD if you would like anymore information just message me on PS4 or PM Me !!

PSN: TheMoonKiller12

I also take input and feedback about the server as well if you have any hints or tips to help better the server !!

I’ve noticed being a server owner myself that lower rate servers tend to have less people everyone prefers the higher rate servers, where things are easy to achieve which is sad cause with low rates being fun as well as helping with server performance stances, and servers lasting longer this way. It seems anything over 20x harvest is where you’ll get more people interested, I personally won’t stoop to that level as it’s ridiculous to see that the community only prefers higher rates as they wouldn’t be as butthurt to lose their items as they can go to a drop to just gain a full base as well as ascendant gear back. 

Archived