pvp Mega Tribe To Destroy - Tons Of Guaranteed Loot

pensaerdavies

So my entire tribe have been plagued by a tribe called MIA, they came across to our island server and completely wiped us, leaving us even with literally nothing, no beds (which is quite concerning and questionable as the beds that we had placed down across the map were in very hidden locations, including ones hidden in rocks, other than going under the map to find them i don't understand how they even found every sleeping bag/bed). Even after salvaging what we had and hiding it, when we came back online to transfer they found our boat followed us, so we gave up after being flanked by 3 Wyverns & a Ptera and gave them everything we had left which they ended up killing us everytime we tried to get near -_- wouldn't even talk to us. We tried to rebuild a stone 2x2 and they destroyed it again and again.

The sometimes go by the Name of Trinity or Nemises when they transfer to other servers to raid.

However by a miracle chance in finding a new server we have managed to find them on PS4 PVP Ragnorok 412, the base we found was in the Jungle 1 in a cave. From what we can tell bilelDZsauvage is their leader. There are holes in there bases perimeter and they have water dinos.

We can guarantee that they have at least a few sets of ascendant bps (longneck, sniper, sword, pike, flak, riot & scuba), at least high level 15 wyvern eggs, including quite a lot more loot due to what us and our allies had before being wiped.

We have set up again now on a different server however would like to see them get what they deserve. I understand PVP and wiping, but wiping to the extent of that and then not even letting someone start again is just over the line.

44 minutes ago, pensaerdavies said:

We have set up again now on a different server however would like to see them get what they deserve. I understand PVP and wiping, but wiping to the extent of that and then not even letting someone start again is just over the line.

Theres a saying goes "kill or be killed", and they are literally taking it to the extreme given how they immediately knock down before you guys can build back up. They might be paranoid by the looks of things.

Did they do the same to all the other tribe?

Archived