delete NO!!! OC Scorched Earth legacy Servers!!!

Fordy762

So me and some mates were gonna go to OC and get some dinos, to our dismay ive seen that the only 2 OC Scorched Earth legacy servers are BOTH getting deleted!!!. It makes sence too remove one but leaving OC without a Legacy SE server is just ridiculous as were now forced to go to an NA server at such a high ping. At least one of all DLC maps should be available to legacy players. Killing off players ability to enjoy their experience in their region is just bad planning. Thoughts everyone? Who else agrees at least one of the servers should stay?

1 hour ago, Fordy762 said:

At least one of all DLC maps should be available to legacy players.

as you said it yourself

1 hour ago, Fordy762 said:

as were now forced to go to an NA server at such a high ping.

which means that at least one IS available to you.

And latency isnt much of an issue if you are there just to tame a couple of things.

15 minutes ago, Fordy762 said:

If you read the context of the statement you would see I clearly mean 1 per Region.

dev quote:

Allocation of New Servers
We know you are all very curious about this, but we don’t have this information ready to share quite yet. What I can tell you is that we plan to continue to support all current existing game modes in some capacity, so you won’t lose access to your favourite way to play the game. This means that lower population token servers won't be deleted if they are the only server of that gamemode. We will be mainly focusing our efforts on strictly PVP and PVE servers on all maps, but will allocate servers to the other game modes based on their popularity.

Nowhere is says "per region".

On contrary "in some capacity" implies some sort of limitation. Situation as you described it may make going to SE server(s) inconvenient but not impossible.

As i see it "1 server of each map per region" may be desirable by players, but not practical for WC.

Archived