huge lack of mosasaurs

ilidrael

ive been hunting mosasaurs for months. i find (big big max) 4 of them on the map if i look with my full speed tuso during 1+hour.

the map is gigantic and yet only (big max) 4 mosas on it ?

i wish it had a big ''spawn hole'' like tusos have on the east.

devs, please make them less of a rarity :( i find more alpha tusos than mosas..

u fixed spinos, why not mosas, so i thought id ask (kind of feels like asking in the void but hey, all i could do about it really)

:) good day

Check the Rag Spawn Map (google that, first link).  There's only 4 possible spawn points for mosas and they're all in the north.  Plesi's are similarly rare.  IMO a mosa on rag isn't really worth it anyway.  A good plesi is all you need to tame a tuso and once you have a tuso you can kill alpha mosas and tusos easily.  I use the plesi for taming tusos and getting basil blubber for boss fights.  It's not like the Island where underwater creatures are needed to access high level drops (west and east water cave).  On Rag, the only thing under water that's worth anything is the artifact (tuso or plesi, but tuso will be safer), some deep sea loot crates (use a dolphin), alpha mosa/tuso (for fishing rods, pearls and absorbent substrate), tribute hunting and farming biotoxin and ammonite bile.  An angler is also needed if you want unlimited pearls from the Viking Bay cave.

On 2/26/2018 at 12:47 PM, Brayn said:

Check the Rag Spawn Map (google that, first link).  There's only 4 possible spawn points for mosas and they're all in the north.  Plesi's are similarly rare.  IMO a mosa on rag isn't really worth it anyway.  A good plesi is all you need to tame a tuso and once you have a tuso you can kill alpha mosas and tusos easily.  I use the plesi for taming tusos and getting basil blubber for boss fights.  It's not like the Island where underwater creatures are needed to access high level drops (west and east water cave).  On Rag, the only thing under water that's worth anything is the artifact (tuso or plesi, but tuso will be safer), some deep sea loot crates (use a dolphin), alpha mosa/tuso (for fishing rods, pearls and absorbent substrate), tribute hunting and farming biotoxin and ammonite bile.  An angler is also needed if you want unlimited pearls from the Viking Bay cave.

You can also find Mosa's and Pleis RARELY in the south waters now, the explorer map hasn't updated for that yet.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived