Rentable Xbox Servers?

Doof

Hi, is renting an Xbox Ark server a thing, if not, will it ever be?

Me, my son, and his friends would like to play together on our own server. I know I can setup my own server with a separate Xbox and I know I can join a player dedicated server, but that's not what I'm looking to do (unless no other options). I'm looking to rent a server that has a decent connection that is on pretty much 24/7. 

If this server rent option isn't feasible, does any one know of a good player dedicated server, with close to normal harvest and slightly boosted taming? is there a list of servers that we can pick from? (Like something similar to picking a Minecraft server from a list of hosts)

Thanks

Nitrado offers servers that are on 24/7 and you can rent and control them. 10 slot servers(smallest they offer)  are about 14bucks/ month.   

My team rents and hosts 4 of these servers and they are interlinked for transfering between maps. We have a PvE on Ragnarok and Aberration with 2x gather and 4x tame...keeps things very close to official. We have a great staff that helps players and Discord to chat. If yourself, your son and his friends want to play on a friendly server you should check us out. Here our Server Advert on this site. If you have any other questions I'll gladly answer to the best of my knowledge.

Archived