How to move all my dines to the obelisks?

strongtoothpik

So I think I'm finally ready to start taking on arks bosses. I have all the dinos and artifacts I need, but I just ran into a problem. How does everyone get like their rexs and non-fliers up to the like the blue obelisk? Its on the top of a freakin mountain. Also I'm on the north east side next to carno island, so the other two obelisks are pretty far as well. No one else on the internet has this problem lol. Any tips to make my trek faster/easier? Thx

You can access the boss fights from any air loot drop and there are a few on carno island but as far as getting to the obselik, I'd build a boss barn closer to an ob. Green ob on the island is the most friendly for this. 

Back when you could build on the ob (on legacy) we built a barn to house our Rex's and then a bridge down to the ob to walk them back and forth, since that's not an option anymore just build one for as short of a trek as possible.

Third option is as stated, you can load them into any drop then download them at the ob you will be using (best suited for doing battles from blue Ob)

23 minutes ago, Crah said:

On quetzals platforms or go into a drop and load your Dino’s into the cloud then download them at the obelisk 

6 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Third option is as stated, you can load them into any drop then download them at the ob you will be using (best suited for doing battles from blue Ob)

26 minutes ago, Irv said:

Quetz with platform saddle to haul your Rexs and other tames. 

Those are some great ideas. Thx guys. As far as using the cloud I've heard too many horror stories with dinos malfunctioning or being gone all together. I think the Quetz platform is the way to go.

18 minutes ago, Snuit2000 said:

why not use the drop itself to start a boss fight, like said there are several close by.

So do you come back to where you started the boss fight from a drop when the battle is over? What if the drop is no longer there? Do you spawn back at nearest OB? Do you spawn at the next nearest drop? Or do you spawn back where you began regardless of the drop being there?

Archived