I've been gone since June.... is it better?

DrKetchup

As a previous OG member of Karma, I put a ton of hours into this game. I quit in June or July or whenever all the massive massive cheating duping etc was going on. Just wasnt fun. I never came back around when the game was officially released. I was just... tired... of all the bullpoop. Hacking, performance being poop, etc etc.....Whether it be from devs, or players. It was just too much. 

Whats the state of the union guys? Whats the story? Whats going on? How are things? SHould I come back? Is everything peachy? 

The devs have recently banned, then unbanned a whole megatribe that was caught cheating, apparently using aimbots etc.

They say they fixed a major game flaw that allowed for some form of breeding, but didnt enlighten us on the details, and gave everyone involved (apparently this was some exploit that was so big that everyone was using it) a one time amnesty instead of banning them like another developer would do.

As far as I know many people are angry abou that. I play pve so I am not sure on the politics of pvp.

Xbox still has problems. A lot of them. I was in the same boat. I stopped playing because of other life things happening. I did not play between September and end of January.

The Game is fully released and still no said action. Cannot retrieve address is one of them. 

Still having problems with random disconnecting etc. Plus many more unmentioned.

Still duping, though now there is an annoying timer that is meant to prevent it (sometimes you have to wait almost 30 mins to transfer items to a different server) I personally have been crashing a lot more, specifically since the xmas event. Some of the animals got makeovers, other than that not a lot of new stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived