Character transfer question with same single person tribe name.

PVE4ever123

I want to do a boss fight on rag but bring my character from the island to get the engrams. If I transfer my rag character to new rag server then bring over island character, do the fight then return to island, can I safely return original rag character back and still own everything from before? I have same tribe name on both servers but different characters. Anyone have any experience with this?

if you transfer my only issue with you being a solo tribe is your tribe will be unoccupied and you may lose your tribe your best bet is to have a trusted friend or a somehow get a spare account in your tribe so you ensure that when you come back your tribe will still be yours when you get back.

It happened to me along time ago on official not sure if that's still the case now though.

I was in a solo tribe, Dirty Old Men, on server 330, which is being killed on March 9.  Since I needed to start server hopping for the first time, I wanted my son to join my tribe so he could invite me back into the tribe if anything happened.  He had played with me before on 330, in tribe Solitaire, before I quit for a while, started over, and created Dirty Old Men.  I got my son to start the game, then I started, planning to invite him to Dirty Old Men.  But, even though I was in the right body in the right location (stuck inside the base of Dirty Old Men), my tribe was Solitaire!  I no longer had access to any of my dinos, etc.  I submitted a ticket to get this fixed, and got no response.  4 days later I submitted another ticket, changing the wording to see if that would help.  Again, no luck.  Today I hopped on, hoping things might be different, but I'm still in Solitaire and Dirty Old Men's dinos are all dead and gone!  I lost it all -- my wyverns, quetzes, zombie dodos, and all my other dinos, along with my accumulated inventory, including a lot of nice blueprints and rare skins.  I can deal with building a new base on a new server, but I had planned on taking most of my dinos and inventory with me.  Now I have nothing but my level 100 character and the little inventory I was carrying.  In general, Ark is a very good game, but its ADMIN SUCKS!

Archived