'Midweek Madness'

AngrySaltire

Cant beleive I am starting a topic about evo events but just curious....

So when did evolution events start happening during the week ? As I dont play official anymore not sure why I care but hey ! Is it a indicator that a rate rise is coming or some other surprise in store or just a midweek surprise with no real meaning ? 

This just about ruined my intenal body clock when I saw it haha

https://mobile.twitter.com/survivetheark/status/965984215581028353

Guest DJRone89
14 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Cant beleive I am starting a topic about evo events but just curious....

So when did evolution events start happening during the week ? As I dont play official anymore not sure why I care but hey ! Is it a indicator that a rate rise is coming or some other surprise in store or just a midweek surprise with no real meaning ? 

This just about ruined my intenal body clock when I saw it haha

https://mobile.twitter.com/survivetheark/status/965984215581028353

My guess was due to the imminent release of the TLC phase 1 for console because so many people complain about updates dropping through events.

Edit: although it made me chuckle because people still aren’t happy and were complaining that it’s not a breeding event, despite the uproar of the midweek Valentines day event.

10 minutes ago, FirstToFire said:

Could be related to their sale, or maybe it’s just them appealing to all of the community(including those who work weekends) who may be unable to partake in the lately normal weekend 2x. But I’m not entirely sure, I haven’t seen a post or article about the reasoning on it.

Good point on the sale never thought about that and didnt really know of it. Doubt its to pacify the weekend workers, never done that before :D

11 minutes ago, SirPeter said:

The comments on Twitter are pretty funny. Many people are actually more suspicious than excited. LMAO Wildcard doesn't even try to control perception anymore. 

The general twitter comments on the dev tweets usually make my brain explode...

3 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

My guess was due to the imminent release of the TLC phase 1 for console because so many people complain about updates dropping through events.

Now that would be nice although I dont see the xbox version coming through anytime soon lol. 

20 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

Is it supposed to drop this weekend then?  I originally saw the 20th but that obviously didnt happen.  I run a dedicated server on my XBox and want to make sure to get it back up and running.  Thanks!

Guest DJRone89
29 minutes ago, GrenadianAngel said:

Is it supposed to drop this weekend then?  I originally saw the 20th but that obviously didnt happen.  I run a dedicated server on my XBox and want to make sure to get it back up and running.  Thanks!

I doubt it honestly and my earlier comment was before the realisation that Steam are running a midweek sale.

The latest ETA is 22nd/23rd for consoles TLC phase 1.

Archived