Anyone esle do this?

DownLikeSyndrome

So me and my tribe like to go on other servers and just raid troll everyone so we all bought ark twice so we can raid with impunity so that the new steam accounts we use and bought make it so there is no way to trace it back to us and we breed everything on a center server in a hidden spot so there are no repercussions if anything dies. And we breed those dinos on a server we dnt like to bring hell to that alpha.

Anyone do a variation of this? 

Just now, AnnabelTamara said:

The people that ruin the game everyone! If you’re gonna raid have the guts to do it so they can trace it so they can fight back and do PvP, instead of being a coward and making one account look innocent in all of it by not using that one to raid.

I mean it takes a lot if resources to do it the way we do it and they get to defend their base. 

1. get to raid and get free loot

2. when a dino dies it leads them to alpha we don't like and that server pop has dropped almost 20 players due to us.

37 minutes ago, DownLikeSyndrome said:

I mean it takes a lot if resources to do it the way we do it and they get to defend their base. 

1. get to raid and get free loot

2. when a dino dies it leads them to alpha we don't like and that server pop has dropped almost 20 players due to us.

Honestly seems like a cowards move tbh... It is clever and I'm sure it does work which I will give you props for but if you're gonna raid or troll someone. Have the balls to face the consequences if you make a mistake. General rule of life.

@DownLikeSyndrome since it's a game I can't say you're a coward or anything. I get both sides it sucks to lose stuff so as the guy getting raided it would be pretty lame to get raided by someone like you. As someone doing the raid sure do what you can to reduce the chance of someone getting you back. Seems like a possible strat. I wouldn't do it personally but it's your money. You should come up with a callsign though and leave a note or sign behind with a symbol or phrase or something unique to you. Maybe something clever and slightly comical. Then all your victims could start a support group and if they ever find you could team up and all enjoy satisfaction of destroying you together. From a neutral stance seems like a good way to go about it. But again it's your money and unless Wildcard says something like players aren't supposed to be doing this then it's a valid and possible strategy available to players.

1 minute ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

New spino looks like a burnt crispy version of the old one lol.

Also everyone says they are too small compared to the real life version and it looks smaller now. Not that I care about its size that much.

I for one aint digging the new spino, looks like it took a step back imo.

... wrong thread? 

Archived