ARK: Digital Collector's Edition

GET YOURS NOW
ARK on sale on Xbox! Read more... ×

Make servers that have a tribe limit to them with no allies. 

Completely fed up of mega tribes killing the game dictating if your aloud to play on  a certain server or making a server completely allied with each other essentially making it pve instead of being pvp.

If this was to happen I feel alot of players would play official knowing everyone is on a even playing field instead of going up against a tribe with 400+Members.

2 hours ago, DoughBoy93 said:

Make servers that have a tribe limit to them with no allies. 

Completely fed up of mega tribes killing the game dictating if your aloud to play on  a certain server or making a server completely allied with each other essentially making it pve instead of being pvp.

If this was to happen I feel alot of players would play official knowing everyone is on a even playing field instead of going up against a tribe with 400+Members.

I've never run into a mega tribe in my 2 years of experience... But I guess this would be a good option for official servers. I think Player Dedicated can already change this.

1 hour ago, Bobo1234 said:

Most "mega tribes" only have around 20-30 members. They farm and play the game smartly. 

Look into CrossArks, there are no mega tribes on there and are the same Official servers. 

Not always. There are some that recruit people mindlessly and troll official and Player servers.

Edited by DrChicken24

39 minutes ago, Markdh31788 said:

The worst are "mega" tribes that can't pvp so when they get raided they ddos the server then stop at a coordinated time and meatrun the raiding party then post videos about the meatrun and act like they're awesome. Watched a video of UC doin this recently 

What's the link? ;) 

3 hours ago, Markdh31788 said:

The worst are "mega" tribes that can't pvp so when they get raided they ddos the server then stop at a coordinated time and meatrun the raiding party then post videos about the meatrun and act like they're awesome. Watched a video of UC doin this recently 

Who is "UC"? On PC or Console?